• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Cardiff owner Vincent Tan has informed the club's board that he prefers them to buy players with the number eight in their birth date.

#-o

Sunderland sign defender Marcos Alonso from Fiorentina on loan. Will join once January transfer window opens.

And we're off......

Real Madrid plotting another raid on Spurs
Real Madrid want to raid Tottenham's ranks for a third time by signing Brazil international Paulinho in the upcoming transfer window.

Its from the Metro, so who knows if its true or not. But if they come knocking in either Jan or July there should only be one answer.
If we sell another player to Madrid in the next 12 months I will be f#ckin livid

And we're off......

Real Madrid plotting another raid on Spurs
Real Madrid want to raid Tottenham's ranks for a third time by signing Brazil international Paulinho in the upcoming transfer window.

Its from the Metro, so who knows if its true or not. But if they come knocking in either Jan or July there should only be one answer.
If we sell another player to Madrid in the next 12 months I will be f#ckin livid

They're just stealing from the Telegraph. Was a piece by Jason Burt, so there might be something to it. I've forgotten where I read it, but apparently Real Madrid's scouting reports played a part in us signing him. Dat special thing we got going.

They're just stealing from the Telegraph. Was a piece by Jason Burt, so there might be something to it. I've forgotten where I read it, but apparently Real Madrid's scouting reports played a part in us signing him. Dat special thing we got going.

The only way I would be happy with Paulinho going to Madrid would be if Modric returning was part of the deal (or even more unlikely, Bale). Other than that I would not entertain any dealings with them

[tweet]418318716154048512[/tweet]

They were really starting to run a bit low on those.

Back