• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Mate just at Liverpool Street said its absolute carnage, nobody has any idea where they are going etc..

Cant wait for 6 weeks of this, commuting hell

Ay072_pCYAAV_8a.jpg

How many gold medals are we predicting for GB then? We won 18 at Beijing, but we should get more this time purely because the judges in a lot of the sports tend to favour the host nation.

I'll go for 25

Rob Schneider @RobSchneider
Very excited to watch Olympic Opening Ceremony and then watch NBC's xenophobic coverage of only American athletes!

Sums up my feelings regardless of country.

Everybody relax, Beckham has arrived at the Olympic Stadium. There are also unconfirmed sightings of John Terry with a box of matches.

Must admit, now that it's here, I am very excited! So many great events to look forward too! Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, USA basketball team, Chris Hoy, Keri Ann Payne, Roger Federer!

My problem with it is, it's got nothing to do with sport which is ultimately what the Olympics are about.

but it's got everything to do with the place we live in (well some of us live in).

Are you looking at this brick? they got James Bond accompanying THE QUEEN. How can you not be impressed with this.

Back