• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Holt has has a far better season than Carroll. A few decent games at the end of a season seems like it is enough to get you into the squad.

am i the only one struggling to see the hype with this Ox fella ?

huffed and puffed a lot when Arsenal were in the midst of their bad spell but there wasn't much quality there - just looked good because he was the only one putting any effort in

we always have to take one bright young hope it seems. Agree with you on this though

80% of that team I expected. Very disappointed to see Terry selected after what has transpired recently and in the past with him and England, no balls in the F.A.

Feel sorry for Lennon, Sturridge, Jagielka and Richards who in my opinion are more deserving than some of those picked for the squad.

Downing must have dodgy photos of the FA boss or something as every single manager has picked him.

Lennon just never gets picked apart from that first World Cup.

That squad is not exciting at all and will not get past the group stages....

this was the perfect chance for hodgson to do something different and test a few players. noone expects miracles and if he's in this for the long run through to the next world cup and beyond then he's going to be starting again with a new squad next year. pointless and boring selection IMO.

Think the worst decision is no Micha Richards. Always thought he's a quality right back, would be in the first team if I were manager.

Happy with Carroll, he's been in good form and looks confident. Fairly happy with Oxlade, because he looks like a good talent. Happy for Defoe.

But no Lennon, not even on stand-by, and Downing ahead of him in the full squad? Bit mental. No Carrick, not even on stand-by, but Henderson on the back up list? Just bizzare.

Quarter finals as usual. Gerrard and Lampard to fail to impress. Terry to be a ****. Meh.

No Sturridge? I am really shocked he is the best English striker outside of Rooney and Jagielka, Richards, Lennon wow just wow what an awful team selection

Chamberlain? Downing? Barry? Carroll? Green?

I'd of picked these in there place: Lennon, Sturridge, Carrick, Holt, Stockdale

Happy with Carroll, he's been in good form and looks confident. Fairly happy with Oxlade, because he looks like a good talent. Happy for Defoe.

But no Lennon, not even on stand-by, and Downing ahead of him in the full squad? Bit mental. No Carrick, not even on stand-by, but Henderson on the back up list? Just bizzare.

Quarter finals as usual. Gerrard and Lampard to fail to impress. Terry to be a ****. Meh.

Quarter Finals? No chance. Wont beat france or Sweden. Probably not Ukraine!

If you back any team at BetVictor and Spain win you will get your stake back..

Ive gone ?ú50 on Germany at 7/2

And so the backlash begins...

Hodgson hasn't got a hope in hell.

4 fooking years... FA board should be sacked first

The fact Holt has been left out is a joke. I actually think Sinclair should have been called up too, in place of Milner.

Back