• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Hmm, doesn't really ring a bell. The only incident like that I remember is the 'I'll end you' one

damn, you came right in afer that and laughed saying somethin like "how funny to try and get into a fight cause of the internet"

ah well...i believe that user was spursfan1951 as well

damn, you came right in afer that and laughed saying somethin like "how funny to try and get into a fight cause of the internet"

ah well...i believe that user was spursfan1951 as well

That does ring a bell...and sounds like something I would post. Not sure who it was though

Hopefully Defoe and Parker will pull out and all off them can have a decent summer off.

yeah but Defoe wants to leave, so to be honest hopefully he scores a hatfull and someone is sufficiently impressed to offer us 15 mill plus

Fellaini, Dembele, Witsel, Mertens off the top off mine to add to your list. Some very talented and technical footballers.

Gerrard - on the decline, constantly injured, always failed to perform
Terry - on the decline, massive ****
Downing - does fudge all
Walcott - only there because he plays for Arsenal. Average striker, poor winger
AOC - hype
Lampard - can be useful, but not as a starter
Welbeck - fudging runs about, not much more
Green - WTF?

Why no Carrick, Crouch, Lennon, Richards, Johnson, even Grant Holt?

Another summer of Spain boring their way to a trophy.

Gerrard - on the decline, constantly injured, always failed to perform
Terry - on the decline, massive ****
Downing - does fudge all
Walcott - only there because he plays for Arsenal. Average striker, poor winger
AOC - hype
Lampard - can be useful, but not as a starter
Welbeck - fudging runs about, not much more
Green - WTF?

Why no Carrick, Crouch, Lennon, Richards, Johnson, even Grant Holt?

Another summer of Spain boring their way to a trophy.

I agree, except I think the Germans are nailed on.

Roy said he picked the Ox because he did well against Pirlo and Ambrosini when they played Milan. Ambrosini was suspended whilst Pirlo plays for Juve, woops!

I had hoped to be able to get behind Roy but this squad is just so dull and/or wrong.

At least post-Group stages we can go back to concentrating on football after this shower come home.

Roy won't be sacked though (which is right) and the excuse is already provided as he has had such little time with the squad.

Back