• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

That's fudging ridiculous that a judge managed to score that for Joshua. He got well and truly schooled there.
Was a good fight I thought. Joshua acquitted himself much better this time out. But there's a definite gulf in class there. Would love to see Usyk and Fury. Surely the biggest fight in boxing now.

AJ just came across like a plonker as did Hearn with the "He has carried British boxing"

And again this goes back to the earlier question of why he is disliked. Its all bluster and BS

No one questions he works hard but so does every boxer in the game, its the over inflation of the message that he is the only one and he is the only one that came from a hard background to do it. Its all abit of a false narrative.

His outburst at the end just showed that all the smooth PR up for what it is

Exactly that . The “I buss case “ comment is him bragging that he got away with his drugs charge. His mask slipped at the end there.

Just a shame we won’t see Fury iron him out now.

Tired last night so re-watched the post fight stuff and it was worse than I first thought. Hearn in the post conference saying he has mental health issues seemed a cover up move because his star child was a dingdonghead (I could be wrong), he dropped a gonad* BIG TIME own it and move on.

Last edited:
Tired last night so re-watched the post fight stuff and it was worse than I first thought. Hearn in the post conference saying he has mental health issues is a scum move too, he dropped a gonad* BIG TIME
He’s Hearns cash cow so trying to smooth it over. Agreed it’s a low move .

Tired last night so re-watched the post fight stuff and it was worse than I first thought. Hearn in the post conference saying he has mental health issues is a scum move too, he dropped a gonad* BIG TIME

in fairness you don’t know if he has mental health issues.

in fairness you don’t know if he has mental health issues.

Fair point and I take that one on the chin and maybe unfair of me

Just appeared to me that Hearn wanted to jump on the crying and comments from Fury and twist it as he does, but you are right TBF

Reactions: DTA
Back