• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

AJ/Hearn wants 17th December
Fury has said it's November 26th at Wembley or December 3rd at Cardiff
Fury is the big dog here and wants the date he wants

Khamzat Chimaev missed weight by 8lbs for his fight with Nate Diaz in the UFC tomorrow.

Dodgy as hell...

At least it's going ahead right? Shields Marshall fight called off tonight ( I only just realised even though it was obvious considering the rest of sport being called off..)

The amount of training / planning to get in to peak shape at the right time thrown out the window for the whole card, and not to labour the point but arrangememts of fans that aren't going to be refunded, still astounded by the decision and need to work out a way of it not making me relentlessly arsy for the next couple of weeks!

At least it's going ahead right? Shields Marshall fight called off tonight ( I only just realised even though it was obvious considering the rest of sport being called off..)

The amount of training / planning to get in to peak shape at the right time thrown out the window for the whole card, and not to labour the point but arrangememts of fans that aren't going to be refunded, still astounded by the decision and need to work out a way of it not making me relentlessly arsy for the next couple of weeks!

The Boxing is a shocker of a call, asking fighters of other countries after all that training to just pass it up, dreadful TBH.

The Diaz fight is nuts and in my opinion maybe should be cancelled that weight difference has potential to be dangerous

The Boxing is a shocker of a call, asking fighters of other countries after all that training to just pass it up, dreadful TBH.

The Diaz fight is nuts and in my opinion maybe should be cancelled that weight difference has potential to be dangerous

The card has all be re-arranged now, Diaz vs. Ferguson (a better fight than previous) and Chimaev vs. Holland, they had an altercation behind the scenes the other day so should have plenty of needle.

It's dodgy as hell, but probably better fights have come out of it.

The card has all be re-arranged now, Diaz vs. Ferguson (a better fight than previous) and Chimaev vs. Holland, they had an altercation behind the scenes the other day so should have plenty of needle.

It's dodgy as hell, but probably better fights have come out of it.

Yeh this is true

Did AJ miss his deadline from Fury

Probably, I didn't think for a moment the fight is going to get set up this easily tbh.

Do you think the whole AJ proposal was just to try and get Usyk to commit to a fight?

I mean, I'd be fine to see Fury beat AJ first it all just feels a bit off

Do you think the whole AJ proposal was just to try and get Usyk to commit to a fight?

I mean, I'd be fine to see Fury beat AJ first it all just feels a bit off

Usyk seems game just wants to do it next year, which seems fair all considering.

Tbh I have no idea when it comes to Fury, retired again and back again within a few weeks, he’s unpredictable - I imagine he knows he would whoop AJ and make a pretty penny doing so, also think it’s all politics when last time it seemed Hearn and AJ were the ones in the front foot trying to book the fight.

He’ll likely fight another tinkle easy fight with the caveat that he tried to get AJ but he ducked him or just stay retired!

I think if AJ takes it and loses (most likely outcome) then he'll have to retire and he probably knows this. For him it's better to say no and have 1 or 2 lower key fights and try for the winner of Usyk and Fury but if Usyk wins I doubt he'd bother fighting him a third time.

I think if AJ takes it and loses (most likely outcome) then he'll have to retire and he probably knows this. For him it's better to say no and have 1 or 2 lower key fights and try for the winner of Usyk and Fury but if Usyk wins I doubt he'd bother fighting him a third time.

He can do us all a fudging favour and not fight him again, I can't watch a third fight.

If the Fury fight was to materialise I would like to AJ in with Wilder and hell maybe even Whyte again if/when he loses before he packs it in, couple of short dust ups they could fill up the o2 with.

If AJ still wanted to be the man then Whyte and Wilder should definitely be on his hit list. But you know he'll end up fighting some up and coming yet untested American with an unbeaten record they can try and convince people is a real test

If AJ still wanted to be the man then Whyte and Wilder should definitely be on his hit list. But you know he'll end up fighting some up and coming yet untested American with an unbeaten record they can try and convince people is a real test

Like Andy Ruiz Jr? lolz

Hearn is a fairly sensible bloke, he must know that AJ as the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion is now done and dusted, start promoting him as someone who will be knocking blokes out. I can't watch him try and "box" for 12 rounds against technically good fighters anymore.

Let's hope they think Jared Anderson is not very good. Best of luck..

Back