• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Halfway through the game, Chelsea have had 80% possession.
But one shot one goal (which was off target)! Palace have had 6.
What wondrous drug is this?

Halfway through the game, Chelsea have had 80% possession.
But one shot one goal (which was off target)! Palace have had 6.
What wondrous drug is this?

Sounds like Poch football without a defence. Lots of sideways passing in front of the Palace penalty area I assume.

Games getting halted because of the ref's gear seems to be more and more common, what the actual fudge?

It's already flimflam kicking off at 8 on a Monday, with over 10 minutes of injury time now this on top of it.

Don't see Chelsea being quite as bad in the 2nd half but one can hope.

Games getting halted because of the ref's gear seems to be more and more common, what the actual fudge?

It's already flimflam kicking off at 8 on a Monday, with over 10 minutes of injury time now this on of it.

Don't see Chelsea being quite as bad in the 2nd half but one can hope.
It's a joke that they have this number of tech issues. And awful for da playas.

Thats a massive blow for Palace. I think they are in big trouble. Everton wont go down with Burnley and Sheffield United. I think its between Forest and Palace

Back