• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

It will never happen, of course, but if Arse lose tomorrow and we win our two games in hand, we're fourth.

That's crazy in itself considering how brick we've been, and Harry Kane having one single PL goal to his name.

Shows that beyond the top three (and hopefully Saudi Sportswashing Machine going down) anything can happen.

Villa fans booing Grealish?!? Wtf? No way we’d have booed Kane if he’d gone to City in the summer! Well it certainly wouldn’t have crossed my mind anyway.

Villa fans booing Grealish?!? Wtf? No way we’d have booed Kane if he’d gone to City in the summer! Well it certainly wouldn’t have crossed my mind anyway.
you are joking? people half booing him at the start of the season for it even being something that possibly happened. He would 100% get booed by our crowd on any return.

Just like Teddy, Berba etc

Top 3 going 7 pts clear already
they are clearly a class above the rest. Just look at it. we can go 4th if we win our two games in hand and we have been total Gash. Wet Spam supposedly doing so well but sit back at home to brighton. They play like that Everton team under him. Sit back, defend and play on the break. Feels like anyone can still get that 4th spot.

you are joking? people half booing him at the start of the season for it even being something that possibly happened. He would 100% get booed by our crowd on any return.

Just like Teddy, Berba etc
Hmm ok. Think that’s a bit embarrassing personally, certainly not something I’d do but maybe I’m in the minority then? Was quite shocked to hear the booing.

Kane was booed because of the way things played out - had it gone through with a fair price being payed up like the Grealish transfer i think most/all would have wished him well and he'd have got a good welcome on his return with City

I really feel for him !!!

Pep Guardiola warns Emirates Marketing Project face 'emergency' over player availability
Kevin De Bruyne is out of isolation after contracting coronavirus, but Wednesday's trip to Aston Villa will likely come too soon; Jack Grealish and Phil Foden will face late fitness tests; Aymeric Laporte is unavailable after picking up a fifth booking of the season against West Ham

It's a terrible crisis when forced to put a £100 million player on the bench and actually use him for a few minutes. Tragic.

Which makes it even stranger that City coughed up for a player they didn't need, one Pep is reluctant to use, even in an emergency, and were half-arsed over a player who could have made a substantial difference.

He'll be out of a job when they get better players.
It was a smart appointment - good enough to "do a job" in the PL next season if they stay up, good enough to get promotion if they go down.
Although they look hopeless, two or three good Jan signings might give them enough to stay up.

And as soon as a good manager becomes available and interested they can pull the trigger.

Back