• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

1 of 2 things will happen this game; Liverpoo will get a cheap penalty, or Pickford will c0ck up.
Actually, both are likely to happen.

fudge off Dean! Clear yellow for Lovren, not given. Then gives Liverpool a FK for some perfect tackling from Coleman.

Amazed he is happy to stay there and get minutes from Pep as some sort of throw away gesture

I'm not. Being in that set up and learning from people like Pep and David Silva rather than some lower league outfit managed by some Tim Sherwood type will go a long way to developing him in to one of the best midfielders in the league within a couple of years. He's only just turned 20 years old mate.

A loan next season to a PL team? I wouldn't argue with that but don't think Pep really wants to do too many favours for Jose oddly enough haha

Not seen any of tonight’s game yet but I think Foden has looked class pretty much whenever I’ve seen him. He’d be in my England side right now ahead of the likes of Maddison/ Barkley.

Not seen any of tonight’s game yet but I think Foden has looked class pretty much whenever I’ve seen him. He’d be in my England side right now ahead of the likes of Maddison/ Barkley.

For his international career, the euros being postponed could work out really nicely for him and England. It would have come too soon this summer but it's an interesting proposition for next year.

Feel bad for Burnley here but it's partly due to their out of contract players right? Hard to have prepared for what was coming as no one saw it but it is a squad management mishap surely. They've got 5 kids and two keepers on the bench, could be a super tough end to the season for them..

I'd have anyone capable of spelling their own name and tying their own shoelaces in for Madison/Barkley

What's the situation with the out of contract players at the end of June? In Burnleys case, Is it that they are planning on letting Lennon, Bardsley and Joe Hart etc. leave anyway so wont bother to offer them 1 month extensions? Or is that the players know they are off so are saying f**k you I don't want to get injured if I am looking for a new club anyway?

What's the situation with the out of contract players at the end of June? In Burnleys case, Is it that they are planning on letting Lennon, Bardsley and Joe Hart etc. leave anyway so wont bother to offer them 1 month extensions? Or is that the players know they are off so are saying f**k you I don't want to get injured if I am looking for a new club anyway?
I read Burnley offered Only one monthers and Lennon was rumoured to have turned it down, maybe it’s a case that a few of them have said extend me by a year or don’t bother?

It’s getting to the stage where you will need to question the value of a player with less than a year left at all, if players are that concerned about injuries.

Back