• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

IMO Holding 100% tried to stop that ball going over the line with his arm. In my mind that's a punishable offence even if the ball was clearly over the line by the time he batted it out, is that a ridiculous opinion? Seems like he may have been hoping for another Sheffield Utd type hawkeye fudge up...

Anyways I'm really hoping Wolves can brutali- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS HAHA WHAT A FINISH MAUPAAAYYYYY HAHAAA

IMO Holding 400% tried to stop that ball going over the line with his arm. In my mind that's a punishable offence even if the ball was clearly over the line by the time he batted it out, is that a ridiculous opinion? Seems like he may have been hoping for another Sheffield Utd type hawkeye fudge up...

Anyways I'm really hoping Wolves can brutali- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS HAHA WHAT A FINISH MAUPAAAYYYYY HAHAAA
Love the stream of consciousness, of-the-moment writing

Ah, Maupay putting the boot in by saying that some of the Arsenal players need to learn humility. Sounds like they'd been mouthing off after they took the lead.

West Ham - Wolves, fudge. I want both teams to lose. Just one win could be crucial for the spammers, but want us to stay in touch with Wolves as wrll.

Love the stream of consciousness, of-the-moment writing

This is why I shouldn't try to multi task!!

Ah, Maupay putting the boot in by saying that some of the Arsenal players need to learn humility. Sounds like they'd been mouthing off after they took the lead.

There was a bit of a dust up from the looks of it but my stream cut off, I did see mini sideshow bob with his hand around Maupay's neck which may have added to the explosive interview haha

Great quote from the Beeb page: Ash Williams: The most fight Arsenal have shown is after the final whistle. They need to start blaming themselves for poor performances :D

Can't believe the Maupay gonad*s...he nudged/pushed the keeper over, so what? Happens 5/6 times a game.

That action results in ACL damage how many times a decade?

Should be. BT not showing it, found some other bs to show.

Yea what was that all about? Why show a nothing incident during the game and not show any replays of the confrontation after the final whistle where sideshow bob seemed to push/punch Maupay? Whitewashing the incident?

also, Jake Humphreys, either he really hasn’t got the first clue about football or he’s a brick stirer? Maybe both?!

Tweeets been deleted, what was it?

Back