• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Good that Brooks hasn't done the footballer haircuts thing and has reached for the pudding bowl instead. Admirable.

Yea what was that all about? Why show a nothing incident during the game and not show any replays of the confrontation after the final whistle where sideshow bob seemed to push/punch Maupay? Whitewashing the incident?

also, Jake Humphreys, either he really hasn’t got the first clue about football or he’s a brick stirer? Maybe both?!

Tweeets been deleted, what was it?
It was the video of Guendouzi grabbing Maupay by the throat but guess BT did a copyright claim...

It was the video of Guendouzi grabbing Maupay by the throat but guess BT did a copyright claim...

From a daily mail article (yeah I know..) I was reminded of the whole "The player will be punished if the incident wasn't recorded in the ref's incident log" kind of thing that lingers around in football like a particular bodily function Markysims prides himself on.

Can anyone explain the logic of this to me? It has never made sense to me, if someone has done something worthy of punishment and weren't punished for it during the game then how can it be right to not punish them? I don't know if I'm being a bit simple with it, just doesn't make sense to me.

Think top 4 is done and dusted . It pains me to say but these Chelski tossers are a decent side. Add Zeyich and Werner and they’ll be a defender off being right up there.

Gotta hope the City ban is upheld and we get 5th. Wouldn't put a penny on either at this point.

Sadly I think you're right. Our run-in isn't bad but United's looks easier and they look better than us.
I’d say Wolves are a better side than us to. Not by much but they are a collective who battle for each other I just don’t see that in us anymore. Oh well Tuesday night will tell us a lot intrigued to see how we approach the game .

Any way Interested to see if Liverpool look decent tonight . Miss not to happy so much football on tho !!

Back