• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

After City lost at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Liverpool had the chance to go 8 points clear. They are now 1 point behind. They have drawn 5 out of the last 7 games in all competitions. They have sh1t the bed. They have blown it imo.

They have too many easy games left to get too optimistic just yet. Hopefully Klopp treats every one of them like a cup final.

still make them favorites at this point taking the fixture lists in to account - however it will be interesting to see, should they not win the league, whether Klopp and Liverpool will get the same sort of brick we have had to endure the past 2 or 3 years regarding no trophies - when you factor in the transfer fees they have thrown around and their wage bill they should be getting it much worse than we did/do
If, yet again, the end of the season sees us finishing above Liverpool they should be mercilessly vilified.

After City lost at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Liverpool had the chance to go 8 points clear. They are now 1 point behind. They have drawn 5 out of the last 7 games in all competitions. They have sh1t the bed. They have blown it imo.

Yeah. Sh1t the bed. Totally, absolutely and very, very publicly. Daily, nightly, weekly. Sh1t the bed and still sh1tting it.

Didn't having his own sh1t on/in his shoes cause Gerrard to slip?

It’s teams like this that back up the argument to reduce the league to 18 teams.

Dire and they are not even the worst teams i the league

It’s teams like this that back up the argument to reduce the league to 18 teams.

Dire and they are not even the worst teams i the league

If you want football to be about entertainment, you have a very good point. However, I prefer to have a league with a variation both in quality and approach among the teams. I like the fact that not every game is a fireworks of attacking football. We have no right to demand that either.

Unfortunately, I think that it is far more likely that the league will be reduced in size because the best teams fudge off to some private super league, rather than by removing the poorer teams.

If you want football to be about entertainment, you have a very good point. However, I prefer to have a league with a variation both in quality and approach among the teams. I like the fact that not every game is a fireworks of attacking football. We have no right to demand that either.

Unfortunately, I think that it is far more likely that the league will be reduced in size because the best teams fudge off to some private super league, rather than by removing the poorer teams.
I think if you're in the UK and paying for a season ticket or £60 per month for both sky and bt then you're entitled to expect to be entertained.

Back