• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

What's happening this weekend?
Liverpool lose to the Hammers, we get beat by West Brom, Leicester rip the heart out of Man Utd and now Palace are turning over Everton at Goodison.

It's those darned midweek games you know. Imagine how worn out the United players must have been.

I wish we'd been able to get Milner…always liked him…Fat Frank, wow. Unbelievable really. Nearly scored two.

Can't wait for '26 or so players on loan Chelski' Mourinho to complain about the loan system as Emirates Marketing Project have worked it!!!!

It's those darned midweek games you know. Imagine how worn out the United players must have been.

:ross:

I wish we'd been able to get Milner…always liked him…Fat Frank, wow. Unbelievable really. Nearly scored two.

Not too shabby for an overweight, elderly midfielder...

@OptaJoe: 39 - Frank Lampard has now scored against a record 39 different Premier League clubs. Spread.

@premierleague: TOP SCORERS IN #BPL HISTORY: Alan Shearer 260 Andrew Cole 187 Thierry Henry 175 Wayne Rooney 175 Frank Lampard 172

might not be as competitive in Europe, but this weekend for me has proven this league is the best in the world.

Think the bookies will have enjoyed today! #LCFC (5/1) #WBA (13/2) #CPFC (8/1) #MCFCvsCFC Draw (5/2) Acca paid 1416/1

Back