• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

What the crocodile hat is that !!!!

Bx_vQGMIEAIgCy3.jpg

everton and man utd potentially overtaking them tomorrow.. hopefully we can go 4 points clear emphatically

3 losses from the first 5 for Liverpool then. Everton up next and they can't afford to rotate too much for the Champions League game (Basel away) that follows the Merseyside derby. We'll see what they are made of now they are having to deal with a proper schedule of games. Personally, I think their squad is average once they are missing a couple of their big guns.

Quote from: bobadicious on Today at 07:35:09 PM
Looks like we're doing a Spurs.

No we ain't. Spurs were never this ****.

--

i quite like RAWK :lol:

How can we spend 100 million and still have to play Lucas and Borini?

We need more quality in our squad.

Gerrard is finished.

Lol all my Liverpool supporting "friends" blaming Rodgers. Lol. The guy took them light years forward, without him they'd be f*cked still

Back