• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Looks like City are trying to get a draw lol. Aguero is in my dream team, was worried that he wasn't gonna earn me points tonight when I saw 2-0 on the board and him on the bench.

Always liked Aquero ... has he had that much injury issues?

The last 3 league campaigns he's played:
2576 + 1944 + 1528 = 6048 minutes

Compared to Robin van Persie:
3331 + 3123 + 1580 = 8034 minutes

Or Luis Suarez:
2557 + 2955 + 2964 = 8476 minutes

Despite his injury problems Aguero has still managed to score 54 league goals at an average one every 113 minutes!

Bv6ecCWIYAAYLo8.jpg

48 pass goal and Neville and Carragher don't even pass comment on it. Skysports don't want to know it seems as it didn't come from UTD or the top 4.

48 pass goal and Neville and Carragher don't even pass comment on it. Skysports don't want to know it seems as it didn't come from UTD or the top 4.

It'll be mentioned next week before our game with Liverpool.

We'll be talked about for five minutes and then they'll **** over Liverpool for 25.

The last 3 league campaigns he's played:
2576 + 1944 + 1528 = 6048 minutes

Compared to Robin van Persie:
3331 + 3123 + 1580 = 8034 minutes

Or Luis Suarez:
2557 + 2955 + 2964 = 8476 minutes

Despite his injury problems Aguero has still managed to score 54 league goals at an average one every 113 minutes!

Bv6ecCWIYAAYLo8.jpg

Eric Dier 2 goals 90mins per goal \o/

I thought Liverpool looked good, unfortunately. Always going to be tough away to Emirates Marketing Project, but they weren't outplayed in the opening half an hour and if anyone deserved to go ahead based on play and chances it was them although it was close. A defensive error and they were behind and City smelled blood and caused them some more problems.

Early days for both teams, probably City will be a lot better later in the season too. Still think Liverpool were rather impressive, we'll have a real game on our hands come Sunday that's for sure.

Back