• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

This Burnley side are far from world-beaters, but United still look very average next to them. Any team in the top-half would have put three past this United side today.

Which isn't to say they won't come out of the game with three points. Burnley don't look capable of scoring, and Man Utd do still have players with a moment of brilliance in them.

All the same, unless things click for LvG, and click fast, this is going to be a tough season for United fans.

(not that I'll be shedding any tears about that, you understand? :)

Can Burnley get a draw or better. Man U are going to be 2-1 for the win soon - would have been unthinkable a few seasons ago.

Burnley look like they're tiring a bit. We could see a siege in the last ten to fifteen minutes.

They've got to be careful to keep their shape, it'd might do them on the counter.

Sure enough Man U better than 2-1 for the win. If it was Arsenal it would be a no-brainer.. but the way Man U have been playing recently ...not sure..

As newly appointed captain I'd say he won't drop him.

You wouldn't think so would you. But I think Rooney is part of the problem rather than the solution. Still, LvG has slightly more managerial experience than me.

Giggs looks utterly bewildered. Still expect them to snatch a last-minute winner, but this is fricking hilarious as far as I'm concerned.

Burnley should have scored there.
It will take more then di Maria and Blind to sort this mess out. I predict some very late transfer dealings for Man U - they need to shore their defence up.

Not a particularly shocking result.

Concerning for united though, when they start playing top half sides they might get hammered.

My match choice has been Swansea v WBA ...2-0 Dyer and now Routledge with a beauty ....

Swans fans singing "we're gonna win the league , we know you're gonna believe us", and why not .

Back