• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Apparently there's a Chelsea player injured somewhere in this picture.

Vi3G9qz.jpg

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
Özil's not exactly relishing chasing Coleman's incessant runs. Eyes might just pop out.

:ross:

Just seen the 1st half highlights. WTF was Sneezy doing for Everton's first? Beaten at his near post by an upwards header?

Shaking head smiley....

well before last year, they had a very good record. Martinez just has superb form at home!

They did. I remember us going there a few seasons ago and losing 1-0, Everton played really well, then played Arsenal a few days later and losing 3-1(IIRC), but even before that it felt like they always seemed to win there

They did. I remember us going there a few seasons ago and losing 1-0, Everton played really well, then played Arsenal a few days later and losing 3-1(IIRC), but even before that it felt like they always seemed to win there

Why on Earth have the goons got blue and white tracksuits with a pis5 stain zip? I mean, FFS, get your own colours mofos!

Driving down today we stopped at Keele services for a bite to eat, plenty of gooners in there at the time, in fact there was a quartet sat behind us taking b#llocks for 20mins, enjoy the drive home lads!

Nice to see a fellow Spurs fan in there too, also making the drive down for the weekend

Why aren't Everton niggling the chav cvnt more?

They could have had him sent off by now.

Absolutely. He's ripe for the picking…could be a 'red' double, as Chambers looks willing to take the early bath too with just a little more support from his fellow professionals in blue...

Back