• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Everton have been a joke this second half. Sat off, then broke with pointless counter attacks to nowhere at 100mph, when all they needed to do was keep the ball. Like watching us over the years. :lol:

A draw isn't a bad result for us however...

Arsenal very unconvincing yet again and Everton showing weaknesses, a draw is not a bad result there. Quite encouraging for us so far.

I stuck a fiver on at 8/1 literally just before they scored the 2nd

Won £45. Never felt so confident to win money.

Gutted they got the draw but lets look at the positives. They scraped a win last saturday, drew a blank in midweek, and scraped a draw today.

That will do for me.

If spurs had performed in the three games like arsenal have then this place would be in meltdown!

Just look at the criticism on here for spurs last week after beating a team that always raises their game against us playing with an undeserved 10 men for an hour!

I somehow think those same posters will be making excuses for arsenal while sticking the knife in to spurs.

MOTD roasting Wheelchair. He's the forgotten man. Lovely stuff !

West Ham awaits this chump within 2 years.

As much as I hate Arsenal, they keep on going to the very end, they never give up so you cannot fault their character in games

Enjoyed the slating Wilbrick got on MOTD

As much as I hate Arsenal, they keep on going to the very end, they never give up so you cannot fault their character in games

Enjoyed the slating Wil****e got on MOTD

That's true, but Everton did invite them on.

You gotta look at Wenger's starting lineup; most questionable. The subs worked well for him.

What did they say about England's Saviour?

At 2 nil Everton had several good opportunities to extend their lead - Arsenal would have been out of sight had they done so - thin lines

United stick with three men at the back, wonder how long that'll last today, gave up on it after 45 minutes against Swansea.

Would be highly entertaining for Sunderland to do them, but I think united will sneak a 1 goal win.

Just had to rewind the TV twice! Commentator said 'Between them Wes Brown and John O'Shea played over 750 games for Man Utd. Thought it sounded wrong and Wikipedia makes them about 500. How can they get it so wrong lol.

Back