• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Di Canio won't last the season, I Mumorntee it

Not looking good. His "if in doubt work harder" philosophy has an expiration date anyway imo, but I thought they would start the season a bit better than this at least.

Perhaps a somewhat interesting stat that in the last 4 seasons the team that finished 17th the season before all got relegated. Sunderland finished 17th last season.

Palace looking decent, although this is at home against a relegation candidate and they're not dominating. Jedinak looks a good player, think he will stay in the Premiership at least if the rest of the team doesn't. Entertaining stuff from them at least, looking to play it out from the back, willing to push forward.

Not looking good. His "if in doubt work harder" philosophy has an expiration date anyway imo, but I thought they would start the season a bit better than this at least.

Perhaps a somewhat interesting stat that in the last 4 seasons the team that finished 17th the season before all got relegated. Sunderland finished 17th last season.

Palace looking decent, although this is at home against a relegation candidate and they're not dominating. Jedinak looks a good player, think he will stay in the Premiership at least if the rest of the team doesn't. Entertaining stuff from them at least, looking to play it out from the back, willing to push forward.

Added to the fact that he will inevitably rub people up the wrong way. He's too combustible. He's a ****ing nutter!

Sunderland are **** without the ball, so open. I actually think they will go down, its league one football at best. No gameplan, no pattern of play and the players are just technically not good enough to 'play' without instruction.

Try and have a look at Sunderlands schedule. Their next 7 home games are against

Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea and Spurs

So the expected top 6 + a Tyne-Wear derby

I can easily see Sunderland get relegated

Back