• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Today's Liverpool remind me of us. Far too open. Only we don't have a strike force as effective as Liverpool's.

Surely got to take Coutinho or Gerrard out. They've been awful.

said we should have signed him when he was 16 and Southampton were in the Championship when he was RARELY getting games. I believe it was me and someone else, might have been DHSF.

I've been saying for a long, long time that we should sign him. As I hear a lot about Saints from my colleagues at work & knew just how good he was billed as being.

How are Liverpool so high up in the league with that backline :D hilarious defending again. Suarez won't be there to bail them out every single time.

Surely that will hurt them in the end. Even Dawson and Chiriches look rock solid compared

Back