• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Good result for us. I know Villa seem to play better away,but I didnt see that coming. Merseyside derby coming us next too, so one of them is going to drop points that night, which will be a bonus as I dont see it getting much from the City game.
I think Soton and Liverpool dropping points is a better outcome than we expected today, Chelsea or United will be dropping points tomorrow too, we really need to capitalise ourselves.

What about the bottom though. 6pts seperating the bottom 11, Unreal

should've been 0 points but 1 point at home to Villa is not exactly what they would have expected.

all's left to do for tomorrow is knock 25 in and we're sitting pretty in 4th.

really hope it doesn't come down to goal differential in the end...

If anyone is looking for an outside bet for the Europa League, honestly, put your money on Salzburg: romping the Austrian League, 18 points out of 18 in EL and tonight hammered a very strong Bayern team 3:0. They absolutely tore them apart.

If anyone is looking for an outside bet for the Europa League, honestly, put your money on Salzburg: romping the Austrian League, 18 points out of 18 in EL and tonight hammered a very strong Bayern team 3:0. They absolutely tore them apart.

Wouldnt have minded drawing them. That would have been a top few days abroad (if I could have got a ticket). Looks a lovely place

Boltons dad grows a few centimetres ...7-1

And ultimately Bolton won the all important possession war :lol:

Twitter / br_uk: Reading 7-1 Bolton. Still, for those who value possession highly, Bolton won that (stats via @BBCSport)
BeRvXUNCcAAP6Gv.png

And ultimately Bolton won the all important possession war :lol:

Twitter / br_uk: Reading 7-1 Bolton. Still, for those who value possession highly, Bolton won that (stats via @BBCSport)
BeRvXUNCcAAP6Gv.png

Wow thats unreal isnt it. You wouldnt think you could have 52% possession and lose 7-1. I gather there must have been a few goals scored on the counter

We'd have a few players in trouble then

Good, let's get it cut out of the game.

Liverpool and football should be embarrassed by Suarez tonight. He's cheating the fans that ultimately pay his wages and he's skewing results in the competition. That's not on.

And football should censure Rodgers for his 'Spanish penalty' bull****. Don't give me euphemisms, oh Oracle of Melwood, give me honesty. You'd be the first to moan of you were on the other end.

And watch out, cos karma's a bitch.

Lyon Women lost their first home game since 2006 just now, they lost 0-1 to PSG Women and it was the first time they have failed to score at home since 2008.

Loic Remy scored the 22222nd goal on the 22nd matchday of the 22nd Premier League season.

I like stats.

Yaya is one of the best players I've ever seen. There, I said it.

Also, I notice Spurs in 6th have 40 pts and the team in 10th, Villa, have 24. That's a crazy gap. And then only 6 points back from 10th to Cardiff at the bottom. That's mad.

We have 2-3 mini leagues within the EPL now. Villa have done themselves some favours by getting that single point from Anfield.

How good is Butland? has to be on the plane for Brazil surely? Also i think Gabby at Villa could sneak on there if he stays injury free and is consistent.

How good is Butland? has to be on the plane for Brazil surely? Also i think Gabby at Villa could sneak on there if he stays injury free and is consistent.

With the future of England missing out again there is a need for another speedster really, Lennon, Gabby, Sterling you would think

Back