• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

All Villa at the moment, Liverpool all over the place. Rodgers should probably just concede he's got it wrong and get Lucas on.

They've been terrible defensively so far...

Yeah they're getting over run in midfield and they don't have a solid defensive mid to break up play atm. Hope Villa take advantage of this before Rodgers changes things to 3 in midfield. annnnd off the post. great.

PS Happy 2000th post

Liverpool would be a lot better with Lucas and Allen for Gerrard and one of the front four.

Thats what I'm saying... Just hoping Villa get another before they make the inevitable change.

Villa though have pace and power just about everywhere on the pitch it's been pretty awesome to watch. Technically they may not be up there with the top at each position but when given space and an extra man in midfield they're pretty dangerous and especially on the counter.

You can already tell Bertrand is going to be a huge help to them the rest of the season

I think West Ham is the only team that can prevent all three promoted teams going straight back down.

I would think that the only promoted team likely to go straight down are Cardiff. In fact I expect the current bottom three to be the ones to go down.

Back