• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Cissokho is so ****, i remember when AC Milan declined the chance to sign him because his tooth were wonky.

Cissokho, Toure and Skrtel are all capable of wearing clown shoes on their day, it just looks like today is the day for all three of them. I couldn't be happier for them.

**** it, Villa should have had 3, and i'll think they'll need at least one more to get something out of this.

Pool are terrible at the back when they try and play it. long-live Gerrard as the 'regista' as the article in The Times today would have you believe, he's given it away 3 times in dangerous areas.

but, as we see, it only takes one sharp move up top and they're back in it. ****ers.

Yeah they're getting over run in midfield and they don't have a solid defensive mid to break up play atm. Hope Villa take advantage of this before Rodgers changes things to 3 in midfield. annnnd off the post. great.

PS Happy 2000th post

ah, thank you! :lol:

would swap 'em for 3 points tmw though...

hoping that one goal gives Rodgers the hope to stay with the same 11 in the second half. also that it pushes Villa to go for a 3rd rather than sit back and try not to concede.

would much rather that goal come before the half than early in the 2nd because Lambert will now have some time to reinforce the importance of pressing up like they have done all half.

Villa had the majority of the chances and were far more dangerous throughout. Could see this ending up 4-2 either way

Back