• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

That kind of foul doesn't happen often though. Usually the player falls over at the first touch, or the referee stops play before things get out of hand, as they did.

I thought it was. I was trying to be as objective as I could at the time, and I thought that the only thing that described the challenge was 'serious foul play'. It was malicious; he ends up full-on booting Nasri's knee! I understand that he was frustrated, but it didn't excuse it.

OccasionalShorttermBillygoat.gif

Got him with his shinpad in the knee really. A bad tackle for sure but not a clear cut red in my opinion. Actually I was a little surprised that Nasri didn't play on. You can generally run off an impact injury so I'm thinking it might even be knee ligament problems which is heap bad juju for Nasri.

What about Toure? Was he badly injured.

Heard conflicting things about Nasri. Pellegrini said it's serious, but his girlfriend tweeted that he was told it will be four weeks. Toure looked tired more than anything, which is probably worse than a little injury. Dzeko picked up a knock too.

Aguero is back for next weekend though. Still no sighting of Jovetic...

Domenico Berardi is ****ing amazing. Only 19 years old, on loan from Juventus and just netted a first half hattrick against AC Milan.

What a game

Seen the Tiote "goal" now. Can understand Hart not going for the ball expecting Gouffran to get a touch, but still a dodgy decision

Rather a nasty game in Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Very ugly kick at Nasri, Pardew shouting at ref at HT, then being seriously rude to Pellgrini:

Pardew, 52, was caught on TV shouting, “Shut your noise, you f*****g old c**t,” as the two benches clashed just before half-time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-pardew-apologises-over-3016000#ixzz2qEE4VSn0

That is not on. SJP just seemed to get a bit out of control today and that's not great. I do not like Pardew's leadership at all.

I also think that offside decision was defensible.

Can't believe he dropped the C bomb. Wouldn't be suprised to see him get a touchline ban for it, because the FA will want to stamp that out ASAP.

Hilarious that a 52 year old can call someone an old ****.. Pardew looks like a ****ing wax sculpture :ross:

Liverpool will just keep winning because although they'll concede 2 or 3, they'll score more.
We'll only finish above them if Suarez gets injured for a while.

Seems like Suarez is indestructible, even a nuclear bomb to his gonads would only side line him for 3 minutes.

Heard conflicting things about Nasri. Pellegrini said it's serious, but his girlfriend tweeted that he was told it will be four weeks. Toure looked tired more than anything, which is probably worse than a little injury. Dzeko picked up a knock too.

Aguero is back for next weekend though. Still no sighting of Jovetic...

8 weeks out, Nasri confirms on Twitter

Will miss the game at WHL in 2 weeks time then

Big blow for City - has been in great form this season

8 weeks out, Nasri confirms on Twitter

Will miss the game at WHL in 2 weeks time then

Big blow for City - has been in great form this season

Wouldn't wish injury on a player but Nasri being out for the WHL game is good news for us, he always really turns it up a notch against Spurs it seems

Villa have scored a poultry 7 at home :eek: whilst Ar*enal have scored 21 away from home this season.

Without being pessimistic you have to say that tonight is pretty much a forgone conclusion.

Unless.....

Benteke_Goal_1.gif

AVFC Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Wheelchair, Flamini, Cazorla, Özil, Gnabry, Giroud

Seems like Suarez is indestructible, even a nuclear bomb to his gonads would only side line him for 3 minutes.

If this is one of your first posts=D>

brilliant.......quote of the year that sonny jim.......no doubt he would do that thing with his hand on his hips bending forward slightly and bearing his nashers!!!! then as you say he would be right as reign...

Back