• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Not sure I have the stomach for the Arsenal game. Villa will battle for 10 or 15 minutes and miss a sitter, before Arsenal get a nonsense og/goalkeeper howler/freak goal, then proceed to rip Villa to pieces for an hour and win 4. Ugh, no thanks*.

* Will still watch for 10 minutes in forlorn hope.

Not sure I have the stomach for the Arsenal game. Villa will battle for 10 or 15 minutes and miss a sitter, before Arsenal get a nonsense og/goalkeeper howler/freak goal, then proceed to rip Villa to pieces for an hour and win 4. Ugh, no thanks*.

* Will still watch for 10 minutes in forlorn hope.

Im going to watch this in its entirety and lament the fact that after winning against the mighty palace....we will have gained a whopping 0 points on all our rivals.....Really gutting as I thought some would drop some points this weekend....

Cant see anything other than Villa being terrible at home again!!!!! Big & Massive poop!!!

Im going to watch this in its entirety and lament the fact that after winning against the mighty palace....we will have gained a whopping 0 points on all our rivals.....Really gutting as I thought some would drop some points this weekend....

Cant see anything other than Villa being terrible at home again!!!!! Big & Massive poop!!!

It might depend on how you look at things. But with Saudi Sportswashing Machine losing I would say we did.

I think we have to admit as far as League placings are concerned Chelsea and City arent really our rivals right now, and although it may hurt probably Arsnal arent either.
Direct rivals I would say are Everton (who were never going to lose to Norwich), Liverpool (that was the game we had most chance of a rival dropping points), United (didnt expect lightening to strike twice) and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
I think Soton are falling away slowly, I would be very disappointed if they turned round a 10pt deficit on us

Has Benteke actually scored since the opening day against them? :lol:

@Squawka - Benteke has scored 4 goals in 15 games this season. After 15 games last season, Benteke had scored just 5, but went on to score 19. #AVFC

[-o<

Not bad going..4mins before we hear 'Stand up if you hate Tottenham'

At least we wait a good 30mins before we do our version, which I'd rather we didnt personally, would much prefer we sang 'Stand up if you love Tottenham'

It might depend on how you look at things. But with Saudi Sportswashing Machine losing I would say we did.

I think we have to admit as far as League placings are concerned Chelsea and City arent really our rivals right now, and although it may hurt probably Arsnal arent either.
Direct rivals I would say are Everton (who were never going to lose to Norwich), Liverpool (that was the game we had most chance of a rival dropping points), United (didnt expect lightening to strike twice) and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
I think Soton are falling away slowly, I would be very disappointed if they turned round a 10pt deficit on us

Sorry Love But I want the title still..... call me mr greedy or mr silly pants if you like............

If you dont believe how can it ever happen??????? my belief hasnt died yet!!!

Sorry Love But I want the title still..... call me mr greedy or mr silly pants if you like............

If you dont believe how can it ever happen??????? my belief hasnt died yet!!!

I know where you're coming from. In a post yesterday I did suggest Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning wouldnt be a bad thing, as we were only 4pts behind City at the time. But I must admit it was the heart speaking, not the head.
Looking at the general play of Chelsea and City, (and their squads), compared to us, I really think, much as it goes against the grain, we cant match them in the title race, they both look better than us.

By the way, you do realise thats me on the left not the right :)

I know where you're coming from. In a post yesterday I did suggest Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning wouldnt be a bad thing, as we were only 4pts behind City at the time. But I must admit it was the heart speaking, not the head.
Looking at the general play of Chelsea and City, (and their squads), compared to us, I really think, much as it goes against the grain, we cant match them in the title race, they both look better than us.

By the way, you do realise thats me on the left not the right :)

course darlin......was my attempt at humour before le-**** make me miserable.

course darlin......was my attempt at humour before le-**** make me miserable.

I'll admit I wont be too down if they win tonight, its almost a given they will. I tend to get miserable when they win one against the odds, like Dortmund away this season. Now that one did put me on a downer

Back