• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Lamela must be kicking himself somewhat. It looks like he'll miss out on a Serie A title this season. :p Hopefully we can win the League or FA Cup to keep him happy.

I love how the Goons are wetting themselves about their amazing form, everybody agrees we have not hit our stride yet but we are just 3 points behind them. Goons getting carried away match

They have a lot of hard games to play (they've played only us out of the top ten), and Ozil has never had to endure a winter football schedule (without a break, I mean). They will tail off at some point. However, they're still looking the most dangerous side in the Prem at the moment: Chelsea are sluggish and City are still very Jekyll-and-Hyde. I'm not sure I like that fact.

Tuesday 22nd October
Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund

Saturday 26th October
Crystal Palace v Arsenal

Tuesday 29th October
Arsenal v Chelsea

Saturday 02nd November
Arsenal v Liverpool

Wednesday 06th November
Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal

Sunday 10th November
Manchester United v Arsenal

I don't think they have the strength in depth in their squad for this run of games.

I'd say they have strength in depth and the mental attitude. They'll get Walcott podolski back soon too and a fresh chamberlain near Xmas

Worth noting that Chelsea game isn't a prem match

ibq7ZqWZNHBpAt.gif

laughing at the recent comments...in the last couple of seasons i've read criticisms because we don't shoot from range enough!!!! BTW, we have scored a couple of beautiful goals which were BETTER than the one above from Wheelchair. if i have to point them out then i give up.

I'd like to know which goals we scored that were better than Wheelchair's.

I get that Emirates Marketing Project are a more settled side than us, and a better side, but they went to West Ham and almost all of their shots were from inside the box, underlining their creativity whereas we hardly created anything AT HOME against the same side.

That Wheelchair goal was an immense goal but it did have its fair share of luck as a couple of then passes were hit an hope and they paid off. They could try that another 10 times and i very much doubt they will score that goal again.

Not taking anything away from the goal.

@squawka: STAT ATTACK: Scott Parker has pivoted on the ball 94 times in the opening 5 minutes. *He hasn't, really* :lol:

Back