• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect partner for Romero IMO (as I have been saying in a few threads). Him, Brozovic, Kessie, Belotti would sort out team and squad out massively and cost us very little in fees (nothing if we wait till next summer). Agree the pre-contract deal and then see what you can do with the club after that.
I’ve never seen him play but do agree the other 3 are very good signings

Finally a manager who will demand that the club shops at Harrods instead of Debenhams.... Not sure I see the club stepping up and delivering however.

TK Maxx ... Debenhams usually doesn't have discounts on decent merchandise .... TK Maxx is where you go to wear designer labels from 5 years ago hoping that they are still trendy and carry their weight.

And have Sarr joining in the summer
But you can never have too many good players

Agreed. Will be interesting to see whether our transfers in Jan combine the higher spending which Conte probably wants, as well as the clear emphasise the focus on younger player from the summer window. Could see Levy getting on board with that given that hopefully you're buying at asset which will at least retain its value if you're spending £50m on a 23 yr old rather than a 28 yr old

This is exactly what the muppets on SC did in the summer then Conte thought fudge it i am not interested.

You are solely to blame if he doesn’t come.

This is exactly what the muppets on SC did in the summer then Conte thought fudge it i am not interested.

You are solely to blame if he doesn’t come.

And if he does? Then I'm solely the one to applaud ... lol love this forum. He's signed, I'm off to the pub, but I'll be constantly checking the updates

I may be slated for this, but for me this is still not what we were promised by Levy et Al when Jose left in the summer. We are after someone who understands the attacking heritage of the club.

What we have here feels a lot like "who's free" rather than "what do we need". Granted conte has an outstanding record but he's only done it with existing tier one talent and I would ask you to name one player he inherited and improved.

Maybe I've been invested in the Tottenham project for too long but I just don't see him working for us. Hope I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back