• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Redknapp dripping bitterness on Sky.

He really is an arsehole. His dad has got over what happened here, so not sure why he can’t.

I saw a clip from him earlier which said:
- off the pitch (infrastructure etc) we're world class
- on the pitch we're an embarrassment

Hard to argue with that. I know he's regularly negative on Spurs, but what I saw today was pretty accurate

I saw a clip from him earlier which said:
- off the pitch (infrastructure etc) we're world class
- on the pitch we're an embarrassment

Hard to argue with that. I know he's regularly negative on Spurs, but what I saw today was pretty accurate
Just repeating his fathers bitterness

So weirdly enough today at work I was talking to a Chelsea season ticket holder about the weekends football, when the news broke that we had sacked Nuno. Then we were discussing who would be the next manager and Conte`s name came up. He reckons that apart from wanting a pile of cash to spend one of his pluses(according to said Chelsea fan) was that he got players playing to their strengths. He used Victor Moses and David Luiz as examples. So perhaps there is hope for the likes of Bergwijn and Sanchez if he takes over!!
The guy is elite
He is basically the new mourinho

Jamie Redknapp wears sketchers…. And ones that do something for his feet
The bloke is basically old before his years
What a clam he is

Maybe he's not wanting to agree to anything longer until he's sure that Levy/the players can follow through with what he wants. Transfers like this...

Deals can be extended as well. I'm sure Levy isn't displeased to not face another mega-payout if it's going badly in 6 months!
Brozovic is another who can sign a pre-contract deal in January. We could fill our boots with good freebies from Italy as long as Dan the man doesn't look to cut the wage bill again.

Brozovic is another who can sign a pre-contract deal in January. We could fill our boots with good freebies from Italy as long as Dan the man doesn't look to cut the wage bill again.

wages are (IMO) things he will happily extend for the deals that don’t break the bank

levy must be hurting with that Tanguy deal with his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back