• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Benfica OMT

I cannot wait for this ****ing cluster**** of a season to be over

This is my least enjoyable season for years and years

Soldado off when we're locking for a goal? 4-1 drown and haven't create done chance? Eriksen our ONLY creative player and he doesn't start or come on!??!! Serously where are the Sherwood lovers now? Where are you now the paper has come away from the cracks and the luck has run out?! Where is kingdawson and DHSF who were rude ****s to me because I ****ged Sherwood off for being the joke he is?!! Agree now!?!?! And also the same couple of ****s who ****ged me off when I just said maybe there is something to Eriksen and Sherwood... any explanation for tonight?! Not saying there IS, but you both don't have to be utter ****s about everything you don't agree with!!!!!

What on earth is he doing?

He complains the players show no fight and heart (agree to an extent) yet he himself sits in the stands away from the action. Soldado scores a confidence boosting goal, so he doesn't play him for 4 games killing any confidence that gave him. Then, in a game we need goals in, he takes him off for one of his academy love boys to operate as a lone striker. Then gives our most creative player 15 minutes!

I just give up with him and this season its just infuriating to watch

go on christian!!!!!!!! woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo.

you damn well make sure you use these 15 minutes. 1 goal every 5 minutes or you are nothing. NOTHING.

Soldado off when we're locking for a goal? 4-1 drown and haven't create done chance? Eriksen our ONLY creative player and he doesn't start or come on!??!! Serously where are the Sherwood lovers now? Where are you now the paper has come away from the cracks and the luck has run out?! Where is kingdawson and DHSF who were rude ****s to me because I ****ged Sherwood off for being the joke he is?!! Agree now!?!?! And also the same couple of ****s who ****ged me off when I just said maybe there is something to Eriksen and Sherwood... any explanation for tonight?! Not saying there IS, but you both don't have to be utter ****s about everything you don't agree with!!!!!

the tie was done a long time ago

Paulinho, no point to him
Dembele, always either injured or a 1 in 5 player, and when he does play he is either a 5 or an 8
Vertonghen, his attitude stinks
Rose, cant defend and cant attack

Pauliinho. First season here no break after Brazilian season. Signs of his quality. Needs a strong structure to work within. Then the cute touches can pay off.

Dembele needs a manager to pull out the ability in him. Holds off players like no one else. Should be scoring 10+ per season.

Vertondhen. How do you judge his attitude? He has a lazy style. When we're winning his GHod. Now we're losing his attitude stinks.

Chadli - GHod. love him :)

Rose - he's green and needs to step up. But he can and will imo.

calm down sweetheart, blimey. its shiit, we get it, the season has been a disgrace. no-one likes sit and we're all frustrated together.

fair play to chadli. good strike.

What's the point, seriously, what is the ****ing point of bringing him on now?! We're out, rest him for the weekend, and take Sandro off... **** me. I just can't believe how truly awful we are and Sherwood is... Hate the fact we're going to have to wait until after the world cup to sort this mess out

Back