• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Haha. I cannot believe people are having a go at him for it, he's injured and of course he's doing this in his spare time. He's actually watching and appreciating football, lets hope he further improves his game next season by watching the likes of Xavi. Tom is of Course a chelsea fan, so i've heard.

I thought he was a Forest fan, as as such used to get ribbed for it regularly during his Derby days... then again, I may have made it up!!

Anyway, an injured-Huddlestone sitting in the Nou Camp for a CL semi final is no way as disruptive to our season as the fit players we DO have available fudging it up week-in, week-out for the past 2 months!!

Good to see Huddlestone really concentrating on getting back to playing for Spurs

Was sat in the Camp Nou tonight watching the semi, then wonders why he got some abuse on twitter..

Another passionate Spurs player who couldnt give two fudges about the massive fudge up of a season were going to end up having

Were you one of the embarrassing and shameful spurs fans abusing him for it?!

Please explain, may have asked you to, exactly what is the problem in a football player going to watch a match, not only if it was their day off, but the fact they are injured for the whole season. What exactly should he be doing? Posting on glory-glory?! Watching spurs youtube compilations? Just sat in his room waiting til he's better?!

Utterly ridiculous mentality some people have! "He's watching a football match?!?! HE HATES SPURS!!!!!!"

I can't believe anyone's got an issue with one of our players whose injured and out for the rest of the season going to watch a football match ! It's not like he'll have any pressing physio work to do, his schedule could easily be arranged around this. Makes me want to sign up to twitter to tell these macarons that they are in fact macarons!

Pretty sure he's a Forest fan as well, although I may be getting confused with JJ there?

Utterly ridiculous mentality some people have! "He's watching a football match?!?! HE HATES SPURS!!!!!!"
Reminds me of the newspapers after the World Cup in 2010 where there were headlines and stories of outrage because there were photos of England players "Smiling and laughing even though we've been knocked out!!!!!! Have they no shame????", as though they were supposed to look completely miserable for six weeks to prove they cared.

Highlight of the night for me

[video=youtube;tTo54DX4oGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTo54DX4oGM[/video]

As much as I dont like him or Chelsea, what a fudging horrible thing for that prick shreeves to do, how many times did he tell him, 3 ? What a clown shoe.

Anyone think Villa will go down?

Im gonna put a tenner I think. It seems that everyone below them (bar wolves) are in good form except for Villa. Obviously Villa have three points guaranteed against us.

I think Villa will lose both their away games against WBA/Norwich.

I dont mind Villa going down they are a nothing club and dull as fudge.

As much as I dont like him or Chelsea, what a fudging horrible thing for that prick shreeves to do, how many times did he tell him, 3 ? What a clown shoe.

I thought that was horrible also. I dont mind Ivanovic, he seems ok.

I really do think unless its a straight red or a sending off that the accumulation of yellow cards should not be counted for the final. For two reasons: a)Its fudgein harsh as semi finals are always tense battles and b)We all wanna see the best players in finals.

Am I right in thinking that any yellows picked up until the semi final are cancelled and restarted for the semi finals?

OT: Crazy Manure stat

According to this site, since october 1937 Manchester United have featured a youth player in every single match they've played - except for last year's away trip to Arsenal. That's over 3500 games! :eek:

Im gonna put a tenner I think. It seems that everyone below them (bar wolves) are in good form except for Villa. Obviously Villa have three points guaranteed against us.

I reckon it's a good bet. I think though, we'll actually beat them at Villa Park and get our customary loss at the Reebok, a double whammy to help send them down.

are cheat$ki the luckyist team ever ?
in the last 4-5 games alone teams against them have hit the woodwork about 8 times ( barca 4 , arse 1-2 ,us 1, fulham 1 ) they have had 4 goals given that shouldnt have been , 2 against wigan , 1 against us and 1 from a non existant pen against fulham . as well as being totally outplayed against barca as well ! GHod knows i cant count the other luck they have had throughout the season! i think when you get dodgey decisions all the time and massive luck as well it gives you confidence !
why cant we get a bit more of this luck / or help from refs ( putting it politely )

I reckon it's a good bet. I think though, we'll actually beat them at Villa Park and get our customary loss at the Reebok, a double whammy to help send them down.

Question: If they do go down, will Darren Bent be available on the cheap :-k

Question: If they do go down, will Darren Bent be available on the cheap :-k

I guess depends on whether he would go to the Euros and more importantly if he performs over there.

Also he wouldnt come back and I dont think we would go for him anyways.

Not needed, all he does is score goals and we have no problems with that lately.

Apparently him only scoring goals is bad because it also makes the rest of team score less according to some bizzare logic. Because we've been scoring massively from midfield over last 2 seasons, oh wait. . .

Don't think it was a coincidence how Villa slipped towards relegation every since his injury

We can always play him as a play-making inside left false quarterback :D

Looking at all the fixtures remaining. I think if they dont lose at home to us they will stay up at QPR's expense on GD, but it could be tight, maybe even 1 goal in it

I would say
Wigan 39
Bolton 38
Villa 37
QPR 37
With Blackburn and Wolves the bottom two

Can't see it myself. QPR have crazy tough fixtures, plus Villa have to play us, which i can see them winning with the form we're currently in.

Think Bolton's dire Goal difference will see them relegated instead of villa, with blackburn below them.

Apparently him only scoring goals is bad because it also makes the rest of team score less according to some bizzare logic. Because we've been scoring massively from midfield over last 2 seasons, oh wait. . .

Don't think it was a coincidence how Villa slipped towards relegation every since his injury

We can always play him as a play-making inside left false quarterback :D

Sounds like he would fit in very well with Spurs and our supporters. lol

Back