• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Messi not fit to tie Maradona's boot laces. Maradona would never bottle it in big matches.

I think there is a lot more scrutiny with every game being televised. There must have been a few games in his career that Maradona didn't deliver in.

I do wonder if this great Barca is nearing the end of it's cycle.

Seriously if this is Karma, some of you people must be messed up people for us to get so much bad juju

I dont know the history of Haringay, but I'm starting to think one of the stands at WHL is built on some old gypsy burial ground or something, especially after some of the things in recent times, this season in particular.
The riots cost us a winning start, we recover after being bottom
Harry has to go into hospital, we still keep going
Foy'd at Stoke, we still keep going
Balotelli on Parker, then the sucker punch pen
The Court Case, we just about keep going
Capello resignation rocks us backwards, and the Ghost goal just about does hammers the lid down.

If all things do even up in time..f#ck me, we've got some good times around the corner......I wont hold my breath, where's that ancient map of Ye Olde N17

Good to see Huddlestone really concentrating on getting back to playing for Spurs

Was sat in the Camp Nou tonight watching the semi, then wonders why he got some abuse on twitter..

Another passionate Spurs player who couldnt give two fudges about the massive fudge up of a season were going to end up having

Good to see Huddlestone really concentrating on getting back to playing for Spurs

Was sat in the Camp Nou tonight watching the semi, then wonders why he got some abuse on twitter..

Another passionate Spurs player who couldnt give two fudges about the massive fudge up of a season were going to end up having

??
Did I miss something here?
His season is over, and our demise has nothing to do with him. Why could he not go to the semi, if he can afford it? He is allowed days off too, isn't he?

twitter is full of cnuts, couldnt care less about abuse on there

Thudd is injured, i dont blame him being out there. Anyway why should he care anymore than the manager who wants to walk away at the end of the season. brick starts from the top, always

twitter is full of cnuts, couldnt care less about abuse on there

Thudd is injured, i dont blame him being out there. Anyway why should he care anymore than the manager who wants to walk away at the end of the season. brick starts from the top, always

brick usually starts at my bottom though?

Got to be honest mate, I don't see the problem with that at all? What can he do for us injured? I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow anyway.

Sorry mate, very harsh - what do you expect him to be doing at this point?

Yes. Forget his injury, he should be in his bedroom, kneeling down, topless, facing a mirror, and whipping himself on the back shouting "YOU DESERVE THIS TOM! YOU DESERVE IT FOR NOT BEING FIT THIS SEASON!"

won't the 3rd placed team get thrown into the qualifying round too if chelsea win it ? holders surely go straight into the group stage

Back