• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
On the plus side, it keeps us 9 points ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the race for 5th.

Surely we can't throw away two 10 point leads?

personally think posts like this will have other fans laughing at us - embarassing.

Scum were always going to win this game. The tossers are on a roll at the mo. We are not.... we've just lost 3 games in a row... but we got too many good players for it to go on for much longer.

Beat Bolton Sat. Play with confidence. Then have Stoke. And we'll be bang in it once more.

Have faith lads. We are still a good team.

COYS

Arsenal have so much belief about them now, not only has our defeat affected our confidence and knocked our form but Arsenal's win against us has really proved to them that their destiny is in their hands and that they have every chance of finishing above us. Arsenal are sitting happy and will know that we are getting nervous, not good times.

Actually feels like we lost today.

In a way it does. A 2-0 or 3-0 win and funnily enough it wouldnt have felt as bad. I was shouting at the TV for them to take that ball into the corner. Useless pillocks.

Outplayed at Liverpool but win. Next day we dont even get a point we deserve v United
Injury time at Everton, we hit the post. Injury time at Arsenal and they scrape a goal.

It's hard to stay positive but the signs arent good.

I think we are a capable of picking up 19pts min from the last 10 games, meaning Arsenal need 20 and would have collected 35 pts from the last 15 games of the season. That I would have to concede is a great run

Their game in hand from this weekend done and dusted. Right....

Mid-march now, we have come through a very tough run of games STILL in 3rd position and with the luxury of having a points barrier which has enabled us to stay in 3rd even after three losses in a row.

My hope for this season was a top 4 finish and the FA Cup. We are still very much on course for that and a top 3 finish is still in our hands.

Calm down dears. To dare is to do. We are still daring.

COME ON YOU SPURS :barnet:

Arsenal have so much belief about them now, not only has our defeat affected our confidence and knocked our form but Arsenal's win against us has really proved to them that their destiny is in their hands and that they have every chance of finishing above us. Arsenal are sitting happy and will know that we are getting nervous, not good times.

Exactly. It was our capitualation that changed everything for them. It rescued their season in a way and has almost certainly handed them another season in the CL.

Is anyone still confident of finishing above them? It seems the momentum has shifted very quickly. I could always see our lead being eroded eventually but never thought it would happen this rapidly.

I am, we were always going to have a tough time of it given the difficulty of the recent fixtures.

Their run in is tougher than ours, I think we'll pick back up again now.

That was gut wrenching and all too familiar. I can't see any way we'll finish above them looking at the respective form each team is carrying. They're having lots of big moments go their way and though people say it won't last I think it will. C.U.N.T.S.

I honestly thought it was all down to the manner of the defeat at arsenal losing after being 2 up and to let 5 in, that was when the season finished for me. I could be wrong we could win the cup and finish 3rd or 4th but i doubt it.

Lose in the semi to chelsea and 5th in the league, don't really care i will be back at the lane next season.

Their game in hand from this weekend done and dusted. Right....

Mid-march now, we have come through a very tough run of games STILL in 3rd position and with the luxury of having a points barrier which has enabled us to stay in 3rd even after three losses in a row.

My hope for this season was a top 4 finish and the FA Cup. We are still very much on course for that and a top 3 finish is still in our hands.

Calm down dears. To dare is to do. We are still daring.

COME ON YOU SPURS :barnet:

Well said.

Unfortunately for us, they have a habit of coming good at the end of the season, and we have the polar opposite.

The big help from them as well is no additonal games. We could end up having an additonal 3 games, although thats not a complaint, just an observation, and something that could become an extra factor to throw into the mix

On paper we have the easier set of fixtures left but they have luck and momentum on their side which I'd prefer over the 1 point tbh. This is exactly why I didn't contribute to that utter joke of a thread laughing at them.

Back