• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The big help from them as well is no additonal games. We could end up having an additonal 3 games, although thats not a complaint, just an observation, and something that could become an extra factor to throw into the mix

They now have 9 days to prepare for Everton away, who need to play twice before that game. Arsenal will be facing a tired Everton by then.

Can't see us getting 3rd. We all thought we were better than Emirates Marketing Project last season, but they had a great player who was capable of winning matches all by himself, sound famaliar?

Next up in the league is Stoke, at the Lane, under the lights.

Cue confidence boosting win.

our game against Bolton has come at a great time IMO potentially two good wins on the bounce before we go in to Chelsea away where, with the way they are playing, anything can happen

9 out of our last 11 games are against sides lower than 10th

our game against Bolton has come at a great time IMO potentially two good wins on the bounce before we go in to Chelsea away where, with the way they are playing, anything can happen

9 out of our last 11 games are against sides lower than 10th

Great teams that need points so as not to go down, so teams that will have to battle, we always do well against them don't we...

Don't have a meltdown lads. Don't put it down to luck. Why should we expect results to go our way. Let's just focus on us.
All to play for. Let's enjoy it.

Unfortunately for us, they have a habit of coming good at the end of the season, and we have the polar opposite.

Unfortunately this. We have to buck the trend. Bar two seasons ago, we traditonally do tend to fade at the end of the season.

Next Wednesday is going to be pivotal. As many have said, most of us had tonight down as a home win (it was just the manner of the win that galls). So for me that doesnt change my end prediction of it going down to GD, which is now level.
Bit a win at Goodison next week and the pendulum will really swing in their favour.

Not sure if we are going to get many more favours this season. QPR,Stoke,Wolves and West Brom are there other away games

I better sign off tonight I think. The reactionary pessimism is getting on my nerves. Honestly, some people are starting to sound like the sniveling Gooners did a few weeks back.

Arse were always going to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine tonight, always. The manner of the victory is annoying, but the outcome is the same.

We've had a dodgy last few weeks, but we aren't suddenly brick, and they aren't suddenly Barcelona.

I better sign off tonight I think. The reactionary pessimism is getting on my nerves. Honestly, some people are starting to sound like the sniveling Gooners did a few weeks back.

Arse were always going to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine tonight, always. The manner of the victory is annoying, but the outcome is the same.

We've had a dodgy last few weeks, but we aren't suddenly brick, and they aren't suddenly Barcelona.

very much this. some peoples reactions to a bit of an bad patch is truly remarkable

There is one of two ways this could go.

Our players stand up, be conted, and play like their fudgein lives depended on it.

Or feel sorry for themselves.

They fudgein choose.

Can I suggest everybody starts taking one for the team?

Back the scum to win at the bookies

What's the worse that can happen?

We finish 3rd and you pay for that to happen...

OR

The scum get 3rd, we are a laughing stock, but are paid compensation

Back