• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Fully deserved victory though, they look very very strong at the moment. Massive improvement needed from us if we are to have any hope of finishing third.

i feel sick!

they have gained 4 points they never should have.. liv and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

lucky lucky f u c ks!

Chin up boys. As tottenh Dave said everyone expected them to win and they just scraped it as they did against liverpool as well.

They are brick and only lucky. We are a better team and will get through this ad they have a tougher run.

Oh and they are gooners and will always always be cnuts

Man!!!! Saudi Sportswashing Machine are awful.....as lucky as arbrick are Saudi Sportswashing Machine are as lucky they weren't 4 goals down....

First time i see a full match for NU other than against us....How is this team above Swansea?

:rolleyes:

Well they still have Everton away, plus bricky and Chelski at home. Not to mention Stoke away. One can always hope for a Foy.

Still ours to lose, though, but we need to turn this around fast, because RVP is looking very, very threatening at the moment. He even makes the rest of the team look good.

What's infuriating is that we rip Saudi Sportswashing Machine to shreds 5-0, they score a 95th minute tap in to win 2-1, and their win will feel bigger

if last minute goals AND RvP didn't exist, ArseAnal would be fudging bottom! (apologies for earlier rant... COYS... FFS!)

On the plus side, it keeps us 9 points ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the race for 5th.

Surely we can't throw away two 10 point leads?

I cannot stop anybody from keep following arbrick results.. But really..who cares..1 point it is but we are still 3rd. Our tough stretch of matches is over. We should go on a run now and look ahead not back.
Bth arbrick and chelbrick played at home and won...we played away and lost. Next week it's the reverse and I expect a 4 point gap to be restored.

Mark my words. arbrick will poop it against weaker teams...

:rolleyes:

Is anyone still confident of finishing above them? It seems the momentum has shifted very quickly. I could always see our lead being eroded eventually but never thought it would happen this rapidly.

Back