• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I hate Shisha - I have six at home. I have 22 flavors from Coke to Red Bull to Orange to Banana. All brick.

Ill sell you the lot for 200 quid

I have tasted a lot of shisha flavours in my time, but I have never for the life of me found a 'red bull' one. I can only imagine how brick that would be.;)

His pass for Bale against Swansea was brilliant,but ultimatively it wont go down as an assist.Also,all the chances he setup against Chelsea - none of them went in so he didnt get any assists there either.
If you find a list that combines chances created,forward passes completed,tackles and interceptions made and free kicks won I m positive Modric will be at the top.

Who cares? We dont need stats to know that modders is a top qaulity player. We see it every week with our own eyes.

someone told me that a smoking session on shisha is equivalent to smoking 100 fags or something ridiculous like that. something to do with the steam helping causing more damage to your lungs due to the way its inhaled

referees make mistakes....shock horror

weve profited from referee gaffes, and weve suffered from them too.

it happens to every club, only b*tches whinge on and on about being on the wrong end of mistakes

Well in that case, put l;lipstick and a skirt on me motherfukka, because I think we have been fukked over too many times this season. You tell me how many clubs have had 4 legitimate by at least 2 yards 'offside' goals chalked off, let alone two sending off offenses in the same fudging match ignored...BTW, I guarantee you would NOT call me 'bitch' if you saw me!!! ;-)

Why so, mate?

Four bookings for dissent I think have been tallied when the refs been pretty fair both ways. Manager must be fuming.

And to be fair Bruno Cesar does just have that simple look about him...

ngC1A0BC09-71C1-4723-8FFE-0AD28AD44B03.jpg

Back