• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

West Ham suddenly get a bill for 270m and go out of business

As much as I dislike them, I'd like them to stay around. I've made quite a bit of money from my West Ham supporting friends in wagers as to who will finish above whom....

Yeah I agree - don't really want anything really bad to happen to them. They're like an irritating little brother or a Yorkshire Terrier that won't stop fudging barking.

You want them to fudge off because they irritate you, but they're no real threat to anything or anyone so you don't really wish real damage on them.

Yeah I agree - don't really want anything really bad to happen to them. They're like an irritating little brother or a Yorkshire Terrier that won't stop fudgeing barking.

You want them to fudge off because they irritate you, but they're no real threat to anything or anyone so you don't really wish real damage on them.

And besides, if they did go out of business some of them may want to support us! :eek:

Yeah I agree - don't really want anything really bad to happen to them. They're like an irritating little brother or a Yorkshire Terrier that won't stop fudgeing barking.

I don't even view them as a rival. I wasn't even aware of any "rivalry" until I was about 18 when my Dad made me aware of the fact that they hate us. I want to beat them for that reason, but Arsenal and Chelsea in that order will always the big rivalries.

I've signed, but really it's pointless, The people who make these decisions do so in the certain knowledge that they can get away with anything. A bit of bad press stirred up by a group of "rival football yobs" is small beer. You just have to look at Tony Blair so see how the world works.

The trust should be handing out leaflets at our next home game, paid for by the club. In fact put one on every seat.

I say fcuk our government and LLDC this petition should find its way straight to fcuking Brussels. They don't think one person is enough.. how about 100,000 or half a million.

That's misleading though, your stat assumes they have also played us the most (which may also be true). What are the raw number of victories compared to us and the team with the 2nd most amount of victories etc.

This is the BBC site with the numbers: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/my-premier-league-life

The stat is most wins (88) in the competitions they have included*, it doesn't mean it is the highest percentage. There will be many clubs where we have played them less often where we have a better record (e.g. Oldham 66%).

--------------------------
* I'm not sure what is included. We have actually beaten them over one hundred times including early leagues and cups, friendlies and wartime games.

1316.jpg

Back