• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

GHod, it really is the hope that kills you. Felt so excited last night after Arsenal losing, but just feel stressed and nervous this morning. Getting 4th this season feels more pivotal than ever, and it’s just too close to call. I almost preferred it when we looked out of the race a few weeks ago, much more relaxing! :D

GHod, it really is the hope that kills you. Felt so excited last night after Arsenal losing, but just feel stressed and nervous this morning. Getting 4th this season feels more pivotal than ever, and it’s just too close to call. I almost preferred it when we looked out of the race a few weeks ago, much more relaxing! :D

I'm not quite there yet, part of me thinks that if Conte is in charge for the whole of next season we're going to be in a good position regardless. Getting in the CL this season will obviously help certain areas massively, come the NLD, depending on the lay of the land I will likely also be rather stressed and nervous too.

Tierney at Hampden.
Partey at Selhurst.

Xhaka, when the walls fell.

Arteta, his arms wide.

0_GettyImages-1366440633.jpg

It always feels like that to some extent I think. Can't remember feeling "nah, this one isn't as important". But I think it's somewhat true with uncertainty both over Kane and Conte as well as the financial impact going into the summer market.

Dangerous and wonderful thing hope... Certainly not relaxing.

And to think this is all with the disastrous double home losses to Saints and Wolves, and losing a head to head rival match up at old Trafford.
Just shows how flaky the others are to be able to lift ourselves back into the driving seat.

You forgot burnley. After that loss i thought it was done. Just couldn't see us getting consistency. Just hope we can keep this run going.

Back