• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

One of my Goon supporting mates blocked me tonight!!! I think it may have been the “Eagle” gif I sent him! Or it could have been the voice note of me just laughing. He even called me a clam! I am happy to take that :)

Disclaimer: Tbf he did send me a “fox” gif 3 mins from time against Leicester (which backfired!)

Why?
I don’t disagree but interested in your logic

Sorry was in a pub surrounded by gooners. So will explain properly now at home.

We must be favourites to win at home? Especially after tonights performance.

That would leave us 3 points clear with much better goal difference.

The rest of the games, they have to play 3 top 8 teams. We have to play 1.

We have 4 away games they have 5.

Obviously things might not work out as we think.

But we should be favourites.

I think we drop points at Villa and Liverpool and Arsenal drop points at Chelsea and West Ham. It will all come down to the NLD.

I think we drop points at Villa and Liverpool and Arsenal drop points at Chelsea and West Ham. It will all come down to the NLD.

Has gerrard ever had to manage a team that plays compact with a low block? He might know how to do it, but i think he'll be like lampard.

Liverpool one of the 2 best teams in the world that will try to play. Which we've won 2 and drawn 1 against.

More worried about the other teams.

The arteta arsenal side is now playing nice football. We beat them we deserve to be in CL.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

One of my Goon supporting mates blocked me tonight!!! I think it may have been the “Eagle” gif I sent him! Or it could have been the voice note of me just laughing. He even called me a clam! I am happy to take that :)

Disclaimer: Tbf he did send me a “fox” gif 3 mins from time against Leicester (which backfired!)

Big LOL! Although it brings back painful memories of that time I taunted a few Manure friends when we led them 3-0 at half time in that game quite a few years back. :oops:

Agreed with other posters we might surprise and get something at Anfield, although I don't count on it. I'm most worried about Brentford (the inevitable Eriksen masterclass performance) and Burnley (who will no doubt be allowed to knuckle their way through our players for the entire game).

If anyone wants to have a go on the calculator. This one is quite good. You just select the teams you want to calculate, it estimates the others. So is quick.

https://thefishy.co.uk/calculator0.php?competition=1
Just ran the predictor this morning, letting it pick all the results itself, this is what it came up with:

Pos Team P GD Pts
1 Emirates Marketing Project 38 +60 92
2 Liverpool 38 +62 90
3 Chelsea 38 +47 80
4 Arsenal 38 +11 70
5 Man Utd 38 +14 67
6 Tottenham 38 +13 63
7 Wolverhampton 38 +8 58
8 West Ham 38 +7 58

we’re only picking up 9 points till the end of the season…

Back