• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Arsenal’s run in is not straightforward. Away at Chelsea, West Ham, Palace. Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Us. Home to Man U. I prefer our run in.

Yes, they have a tough April and an extra game to fit in

Both teams are pretty dependent on a small number of players and lack depth so an injury here or there could make a difference

Shouldnt also rule Utd out of it either. They have some tough fixtures but IMO look the worse of the 3 of us

The thing which gives me the most hope is that we've been playing a lot better recently. Even in the defeat to Utd we were the best team

Looking at the Woolwich C*nt Nomad C*nts' results this year in the Premois

Jan 1st lost to a good team, City
Jan 16th, said they couldn't play Spurs because they had ONE case of Covid the absolute coward cheat c*nts oh booo hoooo so sad you had such a problem in your camp, one player!
Jan 23rd drew 0-0 with Burnley when Burnley were brick
Feb 10 beat Wolves by ONE GOAL
Feb 19 beat Brentford by ONE GOAL
Feb 24 beat Wolves again by ONE GOAL
Mar 6 beat Watford by ONE GOAL
Mar 13 beat Leicester by TWO
Mar 16 lost to a good team, Liverpool
Mar 19 beat Villa by ONE GOAL

Lucky f*ckers, we need to pin them to the floor and crush their bones until they are a sack of soup

Jan 16th, said they couldn't play Spurs because they had ONE case of Covid the absolute coward cheat c*nts oh booo hoooo so sad you had such a problem in your camp, one player!

Lucky f*ckers, we need to pin them to the floor and crush their bones until they are a sack of soup
Most of the games they won, they were actually the better side. Don't let the one goal margin fool you. They have a settled side and no distractions outside the PL. We'll need to win 8 of our last nine to get 4th. A tall order, but not out of the realm of possibility.

I see where you are coming from, but at the end of the day, you only need to win by one goal to get the points, and that has been there forte for years

NLD is massive. Winning that could, maybe should, see us finish above them..again. Whether that means 4th or 5th is another matter

Most of the games they won, they were actually the better side. Don't let the one goal margin fool you. They have a settled side and no distractions outside the PL. We'll need to win 8 of our last nine to get 4th. A tall order, but not out of the realm of possibility.
They weren’t the better side in the 2 Wolves games. That’s 25% of the fixtures mentioned.

I've played in some very noisy and packed arenas (not football, but team handball) and I never noticed the crowd. The focus is on the game and everything else gets tuned out. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same with a lot of football players.
Every player I’ve spoken too (and I’ve met a lot) always talks about the fans and what they hear

Serious Leicester fears.

Back