• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

It will matter who the finalists are if it is an everton or notts forrest and they win it. But by having two of pool, city and chelsea in the final ends that possibility.

If they move teams up like you say then uefa will need other teams to take their places in the earlier qualifying rounds…

There must also be a tragic possibility that Ukrainian teams will be unable to play next season and so their places may also be available too though not sure I'd feel comfortable 'profiting' from that particular situation.

Yes although the fa cup final will likely be two of pool, city and chelsea. So 6th europa and 7th conference.

Although if russia lose their two CL places for next season, then 5th (along with a strong co-eff) may well end up being a CL place. Then 6th and 7th would be europa and 8th conference .
The Russian CL spots will be handed down to the lower ranked nations, not up to the higher ranked.

There must also be a tragic possibility that Ukrainian teams will be unable to play next season and so their places may also be available too though not sure I'd feel comfortable 'profiting' from that particular situation.

Yeah really don't think that would be right.

So Manure out of the CL will mean they too will only have the PL to worry about. Doesn't make it easier for us.

After this sunday its the international break. Going into that the league needs to look like this:

Arsenal
Played 28
Points 51

Spurs
Played 29
Points 51

Man Utd
Played 29
Points 50

Wolves
Played 30
Points 49

West Ham
Played 30
Points 48

Bit of a long shot us winning both these games coming up. They are winnable but I wouldn’t be surprised if we win neither. And arsenal could lose at home to pool especially with the quick turnaround and again another quick turnaround after that for their game away at villa, who have a full week to prepare for them.

But again I wouldn’t be surprised if the clams won both games tbh.

Over to Villa now who have had all week to prepare for this.

Just two days rest again for the tossers and its an early kick off away…

Let’s just take it one game at a time
If I was a better man I’d go with a Villa win but us to draw with spam getting a late equaliser
That’s how we roll

Just been thinking. It's weird that the country that won the europa league got 5 teams in the cl, while the country that won the cl got only 4.

I get the reasoning behind it to a certain extent. Also sure the english teams in the cl would prefer to split the money 4 ways rather than 5.

Just seems off.

Just been thinking. It's weird that the country that won the europa league got 5 teams in the cl, while the country that won the cl got only 4.

I get the reasoning behind it to a certain extent. Also sure the english teams in the cl would prefer to split the money 4 ways rather than 5.

Just seems off.
Mainly because you're looking at it the wrong way. It's not the country gaining an extra space, it's the team who win the EL being invited into the higher competition. If that team happened to be from Uzbekistan they would still get a CL place.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

10 games left 6 home 4 away.
We need to be looking at probably min W6 D3 L1.

2 of those 6 wins need to be v Arsenal and West Ham. That coulld do the trick

Win the next 2 i'll start getting my hopes up.

A three game winning streak would make things look rather different for sure.

Even just making it two wins in a row, stop this ridiculous lose every other game streak. West Ham will be tough though. Even with them having a quicker turn around, us and three games in 8 days... Probably an unchanged lineup, no rotation.

Need to show that we can deal with it, that we've improved and are taking steps in the right direction.

I think we have it in us to make the NLD really big and important. What happens then is a different question.

Arse have 2.5 days between games this week, as do West Ham. We have an extra days rest. Plus Villa's form is decent (for them) and then Arse go into a tricky April: they go to Palace, Southampton and Cheslea and have Brighton and Utd at home

I do think we still have a reasonable shot at 4th

Arse have 2.5 days between games this week, as do West Ham. We have an extra days rest. Plus Villa's form is decent (for them) and then Arse go into a tricky April: they go to Palace, Southampton and Cheslea and have Brighton and Utd at home

I do think we still have a reasonable shot at 4th
I'd expect them to win all of those except lose to Chelsea and Man U is a flip of a coin.

With no other distractions and time to prepare between games 7-1-1 in the remaining scheduled games is not out of the question. Since the Burnley game we have played quite well and were unlucky not to get a result against Utd (who played like Burnley). I see the draw against Villa and the loss against Pool. Even though I can see us getting a result at Anfield. The way Pool plays suits our strengths. So that gets us to 70 pts and then there's the Arse game. I have no idea what will happen there, but I would expect Conte to fire a rocket up the players arse for this one.

In the league we have recently won 2 games on the bounce, Everton & Leeds so other than it being a quirk I'm not really concerned

Back