• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Vardy out for Leicester today and Salah off injured yesterday, so could be missing for their game Wednesday....bits of luck like this for the goons can add up.
Of course
They are playing the same 14 players every game and it could bite them… but it can also galvanise them
I still think they have peaked too early but we will see
Reading yesterday that united have only lost twice under Rangnick worried me as they are an average too half side but if you have a match winner who turns up when needed… although Ronaldo has scored more goals against us than any team I believe

Of course
They are playing the same 14 players every game and it could bite them… but it can also galvanise them
Reading yesterday that united have only lost twice under Rangnick worried me as they are an average too half side but if you have a match winner who turns up when needed… although Ronaldo has scored more goals against us than any team I believe
It may just be my memory but I'm sure Ronaldo in the past has had a stroppy weeks/moments then comes back and absolutely tears it up. Like he thrives on it. Unlucky it was our match as if he wasn't playing yesterday, we likely win. (As United are terrible, especially without the ball)

Of course
I think that would be our ideal though, ie playing the same players everyweek. And with largely 1 game a week from now to the end... entirely possible. You have to hope injuries or suspensions bite them as I don't see tiredness being a factor.

I think that would be our ideal though, ie playing the same players everyweek. And with largely 1 game a week from now to the end... entirely possible. You have to hope injuries or suspensions bite them as I don't see tiredness being a factor.
Can’t get tired one game a week but there games in hand are against us and Chelsea midweek and away

It may just be my memory but I'm sure Ronaldo in the past has had a stroppy weeks/moments then comes back and absolutely tears it up. Like he thrives on it. Unlucky it was our match as if he wasn't playing yesterday, we likely win. (As United are terrible, especially without the ball)
United rarely lose two on the bounce
And Ronaldo had a week off due to an injury
He also loves playing us
It all adds up to what we saw

Think we will end fighting for Wolves to see who does not want to play in the Euro Conference League next season. Have a feeling we are going to end up being in it again

United rarely lose two on the bounce
And Ronaldo had a week off due to an injury
He also loves playing us
It all adds up to what we saw

Yup, Sod’s Law he had to come back rearing to go yesterday!

Hopefully he’ll be equally ruthless when ManUre face the Goons next month.

E56759F1-E96A-4FE7-B43E-5C1E2D88B57A.jpeg

9 points behind if Arse win their game in hand (here's hoping they're as brick taking advantage of that as we are). Yeah, there are 11 more games to play and all that, but I can't see us catching them.

Best we could probably hope for is for Chelski to be handed a massive points deduction/CL ban, and fifth place being enough for CL qualification. Fifth is still possible. :p

9 points behind if Arse win their game in hand (here's hoping they're as brick taking advantage of that as we are). Yeah, there are 11 more games to play and all that, but I can't see us catching them.

Best we could probably hope for is for Chelski to be handed a massive points deduction/CL ban, and fifth place being enough for CL qualification. Fifth is still possible. :p

Can’t see that happening but haven’t russian teams just been thrown out of european competitions? If that extends into next season wont uefa just give the places to the teams across europe who finish one place outside the qualifying places in their legaues. So 5th in all the top leagues and then whoever has the highest co-eff gets the place.

Russia get 2 CL places so us ending 5th would get one (as our co-eff right now is pretty good) and then for example if Roma end 5th in their league they would get the other spot, again as they have a high co-eff.

Can’t see that happening but haven’t russian teams just been thrown out of european competitions? If that extends into next season wont uefa just give the places to the teams across europe who finish one place outside the qualifying places in their legaues. So 5th in all the top leagues and then whoever has the highest co-eff gets the place.

Russia get 2 CL places so us ending 5th would get one (as our co-eff right now is pretty good) and then for example if Roma end 5th in their league they would get the other spot, again as they have a high co-eff.

Possibly. Was the plan for when they extend the cl. Although they might change it.

Barca are currently 5th in la liga though. Although they do have games in hand.

Their games in hand are against us and Chelsea
We win vs Brighton and arsenal (our games in hand) and we’re level on points
But we would have to win them games of course and them not win their two vs us and Chelsea away

But we would have to win them games of course and them not win their two vs us and Chelsea away

They'd still have a game in hand.

Possibly. Was the plan for when they extend the cl. Although they might change it.

Barca are currently 5th in la liga though. Although they do have games in hand.

Hadn’t heard they were re-thinking it. Do you know in what way? Is it a further reaction to the esl still being floated about?

We'd definitely have to beat Arse to have a slight chance of fourth. I think we might do it too, but mess up in some other game or three.

Their game less than ours is Chelsea …
And Liverpool
I forgot that one
They play that midweek this week

Include liverpool it makes sense. Otherwise it would be arsenal playing chelsea and us which would have them on 28 games played. Us playing them and brighton would be 29 games played.

Realistically away to United was an opportunity to gain some ground rather than a must win - 6 points from our next 2 will keep us in the hunt.

Back