• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

We play the day before Arsenal at the weekend - if we can pull a result out of the bag then that's us level on points as they go in to their game v Leicester - could cause a bit of nerves and a slip up...
Leicester always seem to bend over for them though.

If Kane and Son can keep up their recent goal scoring form then we have a chance. I make the goons favourites for 4th as things stand as they have points on the board. I’d be disappointed if we finish below WHU and United. West Ham needed reinforcements in the last window and didn’t get them plus they have Europe to contend with, United should be better than they are but are a mess.

We have 12 games left. Can we win 10 of them? If we don't have any key injuries, I think we can. We'll have plenty of time between games and we know how Conte teams do when they have time to prepare. The two losses/draws will probably be Brighton and Liverpool away. I think we can manage to not drop any points in the rest of them. That should take us to 75 points, which ought to be enough for 4th.

I cannot stress how important getting 4th will be to our recruitment over the summer. Conte and CL should be a big draw for the players we target, moreso than just Conte with one year left on his contract.

We have 12 games left. Can we win 10 of them? If we don't have any key injuries, I think we can. We'll have plenty of time between games and we know how Conte teams do when they have time to prepare. The two losses/draws will probably be Brighton and Liverpool away. I think we can manage to not drop any points in the rest of them. That should take us to 75 points, which ought to be enough for 4th.

I cannot stress how important getting 4th will be to our recruitment over the summer. Conte and CL should be a big draw for the players we target, moreso than just Conte with one year left on his contract.
75pts will walk into 4th.

High 60s is my guess.

We haven't won 2 games in a row this year. Winning 10 out of 12 is a bit of an ask.

Put the alcohol down. Actually just drop it out and never even look at it again. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

DE799434-280B-4888-8049-C4B8D2128BD5.gif

Just seen that wham have the biggest game in their history at home against Sevilla, on the Thursday before we play them at home on the Sunday.

We play Brighton away the day before on the Wednesday.

This didn't work out so well last time however, when we lost at home to Soton on Wednesday, Wolves lost at home on Thursday and then we lost at home to Wolves on the Sunday.

However a certain Frenchman between the sticks was largely responsible for that and in doing so basically ending our CL chances.

Could still be a slight sniff though if we can beat Everton and Man Utd, and the goons lost at home to Leicester.

Very unlikely but at least Vardy is back now.
sexy

Jamie Vardy: Leicester striker out for 'weeks' with knee injury

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60678484

Back