• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

With the highest respect to Wheelchair, f uck the ugly, gobbricky vermin faced glass-ankled turd. He'll be back at L'Arse in no time with another injury. It couldn't have happened to a more spiteful and unpleasant guttersnipe.

Merson and Quim trying to talk up Wheelchair's move as an amazing thing for him

From world beater to playing in a relegation battle, yeh ok boys

That was cringeworthy. Talking it up as the best moment in Bournemouth's history. Ever. England International joining poor lowly Bournemouth. Made it sound as exciting as when we signed Klinsman .
How long till he is recalled (returned express delivery) to Woolwich due to injury?

7700394_orig.jpeg
1220185-bournemouth-dorset.jpeg

I don't care what the ex Arsenal pundits say, this is basically Wenger saying even when fit you're not going to get game time here, you're not good enough. I reckon he'll play 5 times for Bournemouth before the loan is terminated due to injury.

A clown shoe get his. Injury-prone? Well let's face it, he doesn't exactly do himself any favors with regards to health maintenance does he?

Is it every gobby gooner who gets his comeuppance? Wheelchair, Schezny, that idiot midfielder whose name escapes me, any others?

Edit: Is it Frimpong?

But a very rich one even without football
Let's see how he copes with life after his career in the treatment room treats him. Perhaps he'll balloon up and be next to Merson on Sky. Or be on a park bench with Kenny Samson. Ooo, that was mean of me. Shame on me. Sorry lads, that wasn't a nice thing to say.

Back