• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

curse-of-aaron-ramsey-393551.jpg

Gabriel may be a hammy. At least that is where he was holding.
Meatsucker got a bang on the head. Ramsey went off with a back injury.

Funny that Ramsey didn't get booked for celebrating in front of our fans on Saturday. It's almost as if it's just our players that get booked when they do the same in front of their muggy fanbase.

Funny that Ramsey didn't get booked for celebrating in front of our fans on Saturday. It's almost as if it's just our players that get booked when they do the same in front of their muggy fanbase.
Bellendrin and roosteruelin were almost in the front row goading our fans for their first goal

Goon players seem to have a habit of being like: Henry, Pires, Winterburn.

I know it's a big derby, but apart from VDV and Chadli we don't sem to be so eager to get involved with all that. In fact it doesn't seem to happen in other big local PL derbies...why with the Goons?

Is it because the players can't understand why we are always so veriferous in our support when most years we've been lower in the table and they think "WTF, why y'all still so loud"??

Goon players seem to have a habit of being like: Henry, Pires, Winterburn.

I know it's a big derby, but apart from VDV and Chadli we don't sem to be so eager to get involved with all that. In fact it doesn't seem to happen in other big local PL derbies...why with the Goons?

Is it because the players can't understand why we are always so veriferous in our support when most years we've been lower in the table and they think "WTF, why y'all still so loud"??

I think a degree of it is to do with composure as well, probably how Poch likes to play the game.

Lamela though was getting involved!

Out of the cup at home to Watford and facing Barca on Tuesday..

Intrigued by their mentality, on one hand it's game over in the CL so could rest a few players, on the other hand if you do that and get demolished 6-0 it could be so much worse for morale.. Does anyone at Arsenal believe they can turn it around?

Then they've got Everton away and I wouldn't bet against Everton they way I just saw Arsenal play against Watford.

Supplementary discipline for Gabriel?

Nasty two-footed lunge at Deeney goes unpunished by Marriner. The more you watch it, the worse it looks.

Back