• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Why has he become the main man for interviews this week?
GHod, I lost a lot of passion for the national side a long time ago but players like him do nothing to inspire me to start caring again.

a journo asked about getting a line and he jumped up

Just won't let it die ...

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has backed his midfielder Jack Wheelchair's claim that only English people should play football for England.

Manchester United's Belgian-born Adnan Januzaj could qualify for England in the future by residency.

Asked about the issue, Wheelchair, 21, said: "If you live in England for five years it doesn't make you English."

Wenger told BBC Sport: "I agree with him. I always said also an Englishman should manage the England team."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24469540

and an **** should manage arsenal

How can the Goons be top of the group?

They have a worse goal difference than Dortmund and also a worse to head to head,they just lost to them!

yeah real test for them coming up... i think they'll do fine, ozil has been a very strong addition and will continue to add goals. we just need to make sure we win our games especially against bottom half clubs (west ham comes to mind).

How can the Goons be top of the group?

They have a worse goal difference than Dortmund and also a worse to head to head,they just lost to them!

If you take away the games involving Marseille, Arsenal have the best GD as they beat Napoli 2-0 and Napoli beat Dortmund 2-1.

The game last night was strange. You could argue that Arsenal deserved more or that they were not good enough.

The Arsenal midfield is fecking impressive but give to me a break WTF with the beardy man coming on?? An injury to Giroud and they are fecked.

Hilarious comments about Cazorla changing the game-yeah they fecking lost!

I'm feeling boom, boom glad all over...

The game last night was strange. You could argue that Arsenal deserved more or that they were not good enough.

The Arsenal midfield is fecking impressive but give to me a break WTF with the beardy man coming on?? An injury to Giroud and they are fecked.

Hilarious comments about Cazorla changing the game-yeah they fecking lost!

I'm feeling boom, boom glad all over...

When Cazorla came on The **** changed their formation and their midfield became much more dynamic (despite him replacing the Best Footballer Ever Seen, England's Jack Wheelchair). Tactics and pushing too far forward lead to their (hilarious) downfall.

iCLqBruNUvTwW.jpg

Said it for years (not just because he plays for Woolwich now), Ozil is not a big game player. He regularly goes missing for Germany in the latter stages of tournaments and did the same for Real Madrid. Henry mk II

Could be interesting to see how Arsenal perform without both Arteta and Flamini, if Flamini is out next game. I only hope that their next opponents really get at them to try to make life difficult.

Bet they're gutted. Not another Henry?

Yep. Googly-eyed cvnt performing against Palace definitely shows that he can perform in the big matches.

Do you mean that this was a big match because it was a South London derby or are you just even more retarded than your average fat ginger goon?

Could be interesting to see how Arsenal perform without both Arteta and Flamini, if Flamini is out next game. I only hope that their next opponents really get at them to try to make life difficult.

Liverpool will do, Rodgers has them pressing and passing well. Should be an entertaining game, where a draw would be good for us, I want Arsenal to lose to see how they would cope with a loss in the league, especially with Chelsea a few days before, Dortmund a few days after and Man Utd the following week.

Liverpool will do, Rodgers has them pressing and passing well. Should be an entertaining game, where a draw would be good for us, I want Arsenal to lose to see how they would cope with a loss in the league, especially with Chelsea a few days before, Dortmund a few days after and Man Utd the following week.

I think the goons are definitely flattering to deceive somewhat but they are still a class above the scousers IMO

Back