• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I hate Chelsea more than I dislike Arsenal. I don't like Arsenal and their fans at all but, for me, the true rivalry is with Chelsea, not Arsenal. In the same way that Man U protest that their true rivalry is with Liverpool, not Emirates Marketing Project.

I will say that this had been more recent. I'd say that the first ten years of my support, 1991-2001, I definitely disliked Arsenal more. I think my hatred for Chelsea is a combination of their cheating, through money, to get to the top. Plus Mourinho, Terry and Lampard and Drogba. Their thrashing us and us not being able to beat them. The CL win v Bayern and the dubious goal in the semi final thrashing just adding pepper to my hatred for the club.

Don't worry, you guys have forgotten how much you hate them because they've been average for the past few seasons. Now they think they're gonna win the league, their fans have become insufferable again.

This!

It's pretty obvious there's plenty of Spurs fans on the forum that are not North Londoners.

I'm not a North Londoner, think that's apparent but I don't hate Southampton in spite of being surrounded by their fans.

I do hear you guys regarding Chelsea and El Guepardo not hating Southampton despite being surrounded by their fans. But this is about our history from 1913 onwards not just the last few years of the Chavs & Roman as much as I hate them too . This is about them Gooners moving into the local area and their hopes of putting us out of business. They did this cheating (brown envelopes ) their way to promotion having failed to get promotion the right way. They did this after their big investment in uprooting from Woolwich to the more upmarket Highbury. Some of you will laugh but their ground move from Highbury to the Emirates (Lasanagate) was similar.

All I can say is, that of the Spurs fans who were bought up or live in North London that I know of , there are none that would say they would rather Arsenal win the League than Chelsea.

Arsenal are scum.
Chelsea are scum.

I don't waste time seeing what scum I hate least, takes time away from supporting the mighty Spurs.

Wenger named manager of the month and Ramsey player of the month. Let's hope the curse is still alive.

Sadly, their next 2 Premiership fixtures are home to Norwich, and then away to Palace. I get the feeling that this jinx won't leave a mark :(

Sadly, their next 2 Premiership fixtures are home to Norwich, and then away to Palace. I get the feeling that this jinx won't leave a mark :(

The collapse will happen in January when they have their annual 'Stop competing on every front' party.

I think Flamini is instrumental for them although Ozil is getting the headlines

He does all the dirty work so the rest of the midfield can play.

He is what they were lacking

If he gets injured there results will drop, he is the difference IMO

In view of Jack Wheelchair's recent comments, will be now be playing on the right wing for England & Arsenal?

Jack Wheelchair's comments would mean the following players shouldn't have played for England - John Barnes? Owen Hargreaves? John Salako? Cyrille Regis? Raheem Sterling? Wilfred Zaha? Terry Butcher? Victor Moses?

I'm pretty sure that Singapore born Terry Butcher pretty much optimises a traditional English footballer, but not in Wheelchairs...

Back