• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

TEAMtalk @TEAMtalk

AFC's Nicklas Bendtner open to a move "where I get to score & preferably win something."

:lol: signed by Allardyce, who has come in to replace Ancelotti. After how Real Madrid conducted themselves in the summer, that would be just perfect.

Seems like an age ago now...

Twitter / premierleague: ON THIS DAY in 2010, Spurs hit back from 2-0 down to record a first win at Arsenal in 17 years
BZgFP4PCcAADdN9.jpg

It's getting ridiculous now. First Ramsey now mertesacker. Another guy we used to mock has turned top class

A sign there that the Woolwich Wanderer label could be in error? Otherwise it'd have to be "Aaron" and "Per", surely? Goons are always like they're on first name terms with their players in my experience, as if they're their mates.

Arsenal forward Nicklas Bendtner has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage at his apartment block.

The 25-year-old Arsenal striker was held by police in Hertfordshire on Monday in connection with damage to an apartment building where he lives in the Bushey area. Police said Bendtner has been cautioned – meaning he will not be required to attend court.

In a statement, Hertfordshire police said: "A 25-year-old man from Bushey has been cautioned for criminal damage and is no longer in custody. He was arrested in connection with an incident which occurred at an address in The Avenue, Bushey, in the early hours of 24 November."

Bendtner later issued an apology on his Instagram account: "On Saturday night after our win against Southampton I went out with my family and friends for dinner. After our dinner we all wanted a night swim in my gym so we changed to shorts and brought towels down. As we arrived at the gym my key fob changed the colour from red (locked) to green (open) but the door remained closed. We thought the door was stuck so we tried to open it and it caused some damage.

"I apologise for any inconvenience for my neighbours and I have paid in full. We had no part in damaging anything else in the building. The matter is closed with the police and my focus is on [Tuesday night's] match [against Marseille]."

The Denmark international has scored 45 goals for the Gunners in 164 appearances since making his debut for the club in the 2005-06 season. But despite early promise, the misfit striker has struggled to seize his opportunity at Arsenal, being loaned out to a succession of clubs including Sunderland, Birmingham City and Juventus.

Earlier this month, Bendtner spoke of his desire to leave Arsenal, telling the Danish paper Berlingske: "At the moment I am an easy target for [some of the fans] because I want to leave the club and Arsenal don't want to keep me. And these haters – they always choose the same solution. But I think it is unfair to have a go at me when I had a transfer in place in the summer and Wenger told me to stay.

"I am training far more seriously [now] than I have ever done in Arsenal. I am in the process of building myself up so that I become this strong machine, this perfect product to sell. I want to start as strongly as possibly in my next club."

www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/26/nicklas-bendtner-arsenal-arrested-suspicion-criminal-damage

Arsenal forward Nicklas Bendtner has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage at his apartment block.

The 25-year-old Arsenal striker was held by police in Hertfordshire on Monday in connection with damage to an apartment building where he lives in the Bushey area. Police said Bendtner has been cautioned – meaning he will not be required to attend court.

In a statement, Hertfordshire police said: "A 25-year-old man from Bushey has been cautioned for criminal damage and is no longer in custody. He was arrested in connection with an incident which occurred at an address in The Avenue, Bushey, in the early hours of 24 November."

Bendtner later issued an apology on his Instagram account: "On Saturday night after our win against Southampton I went out with my family and friends for dinner. After our dinner we all wanted a night swim in my gym so we changed to shorts and brought towels down. As we arrived at the gym my key fob changed the colour from red (locked) to green (open) but the door remained closed. We thought the door was stuck so we tried to open it and it caused some damage.

"I apologise for any inconvenience for my neighbours and I have paid in full. We had no part in damaging anything else in the building. The matter is closed with the police and my focus is on [Tuesday night's] match [against Marseille]."

The Denmark international has scored 45 goals for the Gunners in 164 appearances since making his debut for the club in the 2005-06 season. But despite early promise, the misfit striker has struggled to seize his opportunity at Arsenal, being loaned out to a succession of clubs including Sunderland, Birmingham City and Juventus.

Earlier this month, Bendtner spoke of his desire to leave Arsenal, telling the Danish paper Berlingske: "At the moment I am an easy target for [some of the fans] because I want to leave the club and Arsenal don't want to keep me. And these haters – they always choose the same solution. But I think it is unfair to have a go at me when I had a transfer in place in the summer and Wenger told me to stay.

"I am training far more seriously [now] than I have ever done in Arsenal. I am in the process of building myself up so that I become this strong machine, this perfect product to sell. I want to start as strongly as possibly in my next club."

www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/26/nicklas-bendtner-arsenal-arrested-suspicion-criminal-damage
Eh...what?:-k

Anyone think the goons being top over Dec/Jan will help them attract the kind of reinforcements in this transfer window that would previously have been having seconds (Like Higuain and others probably did in the Summer)?

OR... Will Wenger just talk a load of **** and stick with what he's got?

I think Wengers arrogance (with them being top) will leave them without spending again.. He only spends (and gets it right) when he is under pressure and as a last resort.

Spurs give the ball away in first 10 seconds of match, concede immediately and go on to get hammered.

Arsenal give the ball away in first 10 seconds of match, snuff out danger and immediately and go up the other end to score, on way to inevitable victory.

The universe has a sick sense of humour.

Spurs give the ball away in first 10 seconds of match, concede immediately and go on to get hammered.

Arsenal give the ball away in first 10 seconds of match, snuff out danger and immediately and go up the other end to score, on way to inevitable victory.

The universe has a sick sense of humour.

They will win 5-0 tonight

Oh for the days when we had a Welshman who couldn't stop scoring...

@Orbinho: '@aaronramsey has now scored just one Premier League goal fewer than Tottenham.

Back