• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I have not seen him have a good game for Chelsea (but admittedly didn't see him in the bundesliga).

If he signs for 60m plus it looks like another insane huge money sale for Chelski to go with Oscar / Hazard / Luiz to PSG or potential trash going to Saudi for inflated fees.

Paying what they did for Jesus and Zinchenko made sense because of how they did in the league and paid off immediately but this one just doesn't stack up.

Taking a step back it does seem like most of the top level clubs are happy to deal with anyone but we have all these embargos with everyone, I'm not an anti Levy poster in general but it does seem like we've not made friends with clubs who will likely have players we could use. Maybe it's an oversimplification but it seems like we have a lot of enemies whilst other clubs are doing each other favours.

I'm okay with that. Traditionally, those clubs have come in and taken our top players. I can't think of (m)any occasions in the last 30 years we got a game changing signing from any of the top clubs. However, they've had quite a few from us.

I don't think there are many clubs that won't deal with us anyway. Woolwich obviously but then Everton and Liverpool or City and United don't deal with each other either. Chelsea won't and that's in our interest and likewise United seem very reluctant to trade with us. The latter two seem to be down to Levy so that's one in the win column for him IMO.

I reckon we could buy from the likes of City if we'd offer the fees they want.

Mikel Arteta: Arsenal boss says missing out on Premier League title to Emirates Marketing Project still 'hurts me deeply'

Miss out, you choked to the highest degree you cretin

Mikel Arteta: Arsenal boss says missing out on Premier League title to Emirates Marketing Project still 'hurts me deeply'

Miss out, you choked to the highest degree you cretin
But all the papers and the Telly Mans said they didn’t and they are young and that Emirates Marketing Project ran them down and they are so young and they ran out of steam because they are young and who wouldn’t not win because they are so young and city are a machine and all that jazz.

Harry Winks + spaffing a load of shots all over the place = Declan Rice.

Someone at Arsenal fudged up a decimal place.

Screenshot_20230629_014217_Chrome.jpg

Why does she keep getting air time when all she comes out with is stupid nonsense like this? :D Didn’t she also say England should have prepared another penalty taker against Lloris in the World Cup when we got the second penalty?

If anyone hasn't heard her original flimflam, they should go back and take a listen. It's mind boggling stuff. (it starts at 40 seconds here -
).

Here, while Jordan schools her, she does eventually get to a half reasonable explanation but it's clearly to try and reframe what she actually said because she obviously didn't realise how serious her claims were (even more so when she admitted to manipulating the people she works for herself).

If anyone hasn't heard her original flimflam, they should go back and take a listen. It's mind boggling stuff. (it starts at 40 seconds here -
).

Here, while Jordan schools her, she does eventually get to a half reasonable explanation but it's clearly to try and reframe what she actually said because she obviously didn't realise how serious her claims were (even more so when she admitted to manipulating the people she works for herself).

I can’t believe she’s employed by a football club in any football operational capacity.

Back