• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Jurrien Timber from Ajax any good?
Seems he's on his way to the Goons for 42m
He is another CB that can play right back, he isn't the best Cb and not the greatest RB, he will be your stereotypical full centre back who will have a few good games but mostly nothing special. So thats £65m for Havertz, Rice for £105m and timber for £45m they are having their pants pulled down.

He is another CB that can play right back, he isn't the best Cb and not the greatest RB, he will be your stereotypical full centre back who will have a few good games but mostly nothing special. So thats £65m for Havertz, Rice for £105m and timber for £45m they are having their pants pulled down.
Good.
Must admit I like Havertz and Rice (sounds like a meal) but that is a lot of money.
However when the games kick off and the price tag gets forgotten they will have 2 players I wouldn't have minded in the Spurs squad.

The transfer fee + wages divided by goals and assists will be an impressively high number. Think they're going for the world record.
He cost Chelsea £4.6m per league goal.

He'll be doing pretty well to do worse than that for the goons

Good.
Must admit I like Havertz and Rice (sounds like a meal) but that is a lot of money.
However when the games kick off and the price tag gets forgotten they will have 2 players I wouldn't have minded in the Spurs squad.
I must admit to never having seen what Havertz does well? I am surprised, if he was that good, that Chelsea are letting him go and to a rival. Rice on the other hand is just what they need. Hopefully they don't get Caicedo now. Even if that means Chelsea taking him instead.

I must admit to never having seen what Havertz does well? I am surprised, if he was that good, that Chelsea are letting him go and to a rival. Rice on the other hand is just what they need. Hopefully they don't get Caicedo now. Even if that means Chelsea taking him instead.

He isn't, and he certainly isn't worth £65M +£330K/week and they will never be able to sell him

I see an unnamed player arrested for multiple rapes has had his bail extended.

Wonder if his scummy club will keep playing him?

I see an unnamed player arrested for multiple rapes has had his bail extended.

Wonder if his scummy club will keep playing him?

Yeah, came to post the same thing. Was out on bail for all of last season which I didn’t realise. This won’t look good for his club, whoever they are, when the names are finally made public.

I must admit I was quite surprised that they seemed so open to letting him go as he has been an important part of their midfield this season. Could it be that the club is acutely aware that there’s a good chance he’s going down (whoever he is, of course)? The way they’ve handled this situation is absolutely disgraceful.

£200m on 3 players who do not really improve their first team. Rice may do but the other 2 won’t.

Last edited:
Back