• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Apparently wrapped up caicedo and going to get rice ... I think PEH and Skippy are going to dominate

Apparently wrapped up caicedo and going to get rice ... I think PEH and Skippy are going to dominate
How much are they paying for those 2? Thought I read last week that Rice was on Utd and City’s radar?

Reckon most 2nd choice midfields in the league would struggle against those 2, i’d have thought Bentancur and Bissouma might fair better though?

How much are they paying for those 2? Thought I read last week that Rice was on Utd and City’s radar?

Reckon most 2nd choice midfields in the league would struggle against those 2, i’d have thought Bentancur and Bissouma might fair better though?

Point is that they are willing to back the manager and build a really solid team ...

Point is that they are willing to back the manager and build a really solid team ...
They’ve certainly backed Arteta, no one could argue that. Was a few hundred million net spend up to last season wasnt it? Add these 2 and it will be well over half a billion net spend for him. Might keep them on the FFP watchlist ?

They’ve certainly backed Arteta, no one could argue that. Was a few hundred million net spend up to last season wasnt it? Add these 2 and it will be well over half a billion net spend for him. Might keep them on the FFP watchlist ?

I thought they were on the edge of falling foul, unless they sell players ...

West Ham want £100m for Rice apparently, Caicedo was £70m in January and he's since signed a new deal at Brighton...

I don't get the hype around adding something to commerate the invincible squad on the current squads shirt. Seems weird to look back with a nod to say, 'remember when we were good that season and the team then was much better than now?' For all means celebrate a centenary or a milestone etc. but it feels a bit off to me. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, just thought the idea is a bit toss lol

Good player, he'll do well in their set up. Was not being used in his best position at Chelsea.

I have not seen him have a good game for Chelsea (but admittedly didn't see him in the bundesliga).

If he signs for 60m plus it looks like another insane huge money sale for Chelski to go with Oscar / Hazard / Luiz to PSG or potential trash going to Saudi for inflated fees.

Paying what they did for Jesus and Zinchenko made sense because of how they did in the league and paid off immediately but this one just doesn't stack up.

Taking a step back it does seem like most of the top level clubs are happy to deal with anyone but we have all these embargos with everyone, I'm not an anti Levy poster in general but it does seem like we've not made friends with clubs who will likely have players we could use. Maybe it's an oversimplification but it seems like we have a lot of enemies whilst other clubs are doing each other favours.

I have not seen him have a good game for Chelsea (but admittedly didn't see him in the bundesliga).

If he signs for 60m plus it looks like another insane huge money sale for Chelski to go with Oscar / Hazard / Luiz to PSG or potential trash going to Saudi for inflated fees.

Paying what they did for Jesus and Zinchenko made sense because of how they did in the league and paid off immediately but this one just doesn't stack up.

Taking a step back it does seem like most of the top level clubs are happy to deal with anyone but we have all these embargos with everyone, I'm not an anti Levy poster in general but it does seem like we've not made friends with clubs who will likely have players we could use. Maybe it's an oversimplification but it seems like we have a lot of enemies whilst other clubs are doing each other favours.
Everyone hates us

Back